corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Explosions in Boston (US)

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Explosions in Boston (US)
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Apr 13 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was in response to someone saying why did they try to revive them. I just worded it a bit incorrectly lol

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Jambo

19th Apr 13 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

19th Apr 13 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He would be alive if he assigned the quick revive perk.
Jambo

19th Apr 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling

It really tied the room together man
3CorsaMeal

19th Apr 13 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dead body looks fake to me.
Cavey

19th Apr 13 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
So many questions..... Really weird. Just seen pictures of the guy at a petrol station last night walking in an Adidas hoodie like fuck all has happened previously. Would be fascinated to know their 'long term' plans, I mean did they think it was matter of time before they got caught, or did they think they were gonna 'get away with it' - the whole aftermath is so odd. You do the bombing, then you go stealing cars and robbing places? Jeez.

This, entirely, surely you'd disappear, America is fucking huge, you could be invisible in hours. Why the hell stay around campus setting up bombs and stealing cars etc...

Saying that. I doubt they'd of been running if they were innocent. Hopefully they'll keep this one alive to get some answers. Daily mail seems to have bought the twitter account being real BTW...
tom130691
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

second one dead yet ?
Ben G

19th Apr 13 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like he's got away for now, according to skynews.
Rick Draper

19th Apr 13 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/6DGg6XsYTJ8
Jambo

19th Apr 13 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On Sky news, have you heard the fucking amount of rounds going off
Rick Draper

19th Apr 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/RPBX47zSktc
chloe16v

19th Apr 13 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

code:
CBS Local WBZ reports that Mayor Tom Menino has told their reporter that police have surrounded the suspect in a boat parked in a backyard on Franklin Street in Watertown.
Ben G

19th Apr 13 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope he lives as it will be nice to see him rot in guantanamo bay, but I suspect he'll blow himself up.
Ben G

19th Apr 13 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like he's dead...

Police have taken the cover off the boat and he's not moving.
nibnob21
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Sounds like he's dead...

Police have taken the cover off the boat and he's not moving.

Link?

MX5 Project Thread
chloe16v

19th Apr 13 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe
Chrissy
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gunshots still firing off now according to the bbc guy on the phone.

>>>> Chris <<<<

chloe16v

20th Apr 13 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like they have got him
jonny-sport

20th Apr 13 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have got him
LeeM

20th Apr 13 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

summary, was it the internet who found them or what?
jonny-sport

20th Apr 13 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found him in a backyard then there was a gun fight, he jumped in a small boat there and hid in it until he came out
Ben G

20th Apr 13 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a coward I sincerely.hope they sentence him to death immediately and televise it.
p

20th Apr 13 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading literally all his Twitter, he seemed a very, very normal 19 year old. Having a very quick guesstimate, without analysing everything in detail, I'd say his brother warped him in to this shit pure and simple. Sure I imagine he had friends in the US, but who else? His brother. As I say we don't know many details, but it had to be that brother that turned this guy to help do his brothers deeds. Barely any propaganda or anything on his twitter feed, which is interesting. Not a huge amount if hate. In a very odd way I kinda feel for the guy, but obviously not much. He could if gone to the police and shipped his brother in, but the relationship between the two must of been close. Again, got to be the brother who purely got him in all this shit.

Him being found in the boat, apparently didn't fire or anything at the police.... And with regards to earlier, it later came out they didn't do the robbery.

And again as to why they didn't leg it... I guess that just wasn't part if their plan, but I would if thought its 'logical' to get the hell out if there. The fact they were literally leisurely tearing about days after it had happened is quite interesting. Anyway, many, many questions.

Edit - anyone seen the body of the brother? Horrific!

I'm not one of those government inside job nut job believers, but I wish I was a fly on the wall over the next few days....

Could it be as simplistic as to say his brother 'forced' the younger brother in doing this? Normally in cases like this people go off the boil, they don't mix, don't see friends, nothing. And people come out in tv saying stuff like that... Yet in this case it's exactly the opposite! Things just don't add up. He still mixed, saw mates, still studied, still did a lot of sports, apparently was gonna study medicine as well... If you look at tweets over the last month, it just doesn't sound like a dude who could do something like this. As I say it doesn't completely add up. Unless he just hid it? This would of been planned for a long time... All so odd. Wish we could find the answers.
[Edited on 20-04-2013 by p]

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by p]
Cavey

20th Apr 13 at 05:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

" We're getting a bit more detail about how tonight went down: a man in Watertown decided to flaunt the police orders to stay indoor and walked out to his yard, where he noticed blood on his boat. He walked up to it and removed the tarp, to find a man covered in blood lying inside. He ran back and called the police.

Authorities surrounded the boat and exchanged gunfire for around an hour. Police tried to open negotiations but he was apparently not communicating. An FBI SWAT team eventually stormed the boat and took him alive. It sounds like the suspect is very seriously injured, potentially having gone nearly 24 hours without his wounds being treated."

So a bloke went into his yard, found him hiding, he did nothing. But it still took an hour for a SWAT team to get him. Despite him being seriously injured.

<<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Explosions in Boston (US) 23 database queries in 0.0209730 seconds