corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attack in Woolwich
Robbo

User status: Offline
28th May 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need to lighten the mood in here a little

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/creative-ways-to-mock-the-edl

Robbo

28th May 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The face of the EDL:

Tom G

28th May 13 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet he could string a sentence together better than you oRbbo.
neil h

28th May 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I detest this notion that religion is the root of all evil etc. There is only one thing at the root and that's people. I'm not sure what it says about me, but I truly believe that in the absence of religion, people would find other things to incite unrest over.

Thank you. Someone who sees sense
ljames555

28th May 13 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tommy Robinson isn't a racist he may have some members who are but he started the EDL because he is sick of the muslim faith taking over this countries values.

I find it insane that you get people who jump on the edl and call them racists and don't support them.

Do you really want a uk controlled by islamic law? They have already introduced halal meat in most restaurants which is a disgrace.
kennySRi

28th May 13 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't read the last couple of pages yet but why is having halal meat in restaurants a disgrace?
Robbo

28th May 13 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by E-E-EDL
Tommy Robinson isn't a racist he may have some members who are but he started the EDL because he is sick of the muslim faith taking over this countries values.

I find it insane that you get people who jump on the edl and call them racists and don't support them.

Do you really want a uk controlled by islamic law? They have already introduced halal meat in most restaurants which is a disgrace.

fuck off. sorry, and die. slowly

[Edited on 28-05-2013 by Robbo]
3CorsaMeal

28th May 13 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we need to remind the extreme muslims that they are picking on the wrong people and the only thing that has stopped us wiping their whole country off the map is our humanity and morals. If we were like them and fought with their rules we could settle this dispute within a week and leave their country and their people in a big pile of dust.

I hope they realise that, because it makes me feel better knowing that
Gary
Premium Member

28th May 13 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Haven't read the last couple of pages yet but why is having halal meat in restaurants a disgrace?

I'm guessing you have no idea what halal slaughter involves?

Ps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AIPD8qHhtVU
Robbo

28th May 13 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite sure its no worse than fois gras, as favoured by the white upper classes
Gary
Premium Member

28th May 13 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quite sure its no worse than fois gras, as favoured by the white upper classes

Maybe not, but i don't condone that either.

If an animal is going to have its life taken to feed us, the least it deserves is a decent life while its here and a quick and painless slaughter. No one can deny that, and anyone who backs Halal slaughter, i have absolutely zero respect for and they need eradicating from the earth. This includes the Jew bastards too, they're just as bad.
Ben G

28th May 13 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drove through ilford way and the other half noticed a 'muslim primary school'.

i find it odd that they come to our country yet to to live the life their homeland lives.

as said previously, would we be able to move to their lands and start building churches/christian primary schools and preaching how bad their religion is?
Hammer

28th May 13 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's preaching how bad Christianity is?
3CorsaMeal

28th May 13 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My town is still coming to terms with black people moving in, Muslim thing won't affect us for another 5-10yrs imo
Robin
Premium Member

28th May 13 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:
Originally posted by Shell
I detest this notion that religion is the root of all evil etc. There is only one thing at the root and that's people. I'm not sure what it says about me, but I truly believe that in the absence of religion, people would find other things to incite unrest over.

Thank you. Someone who sees sense

I'm in your boat tbf.
ljames555

28th May 13 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Human Rights
quote:
Originally posted by E-E-EDL

fuck off. sorry, and die. slowly

[Edited on 28-05-2013 by Mr PC ]

Knew you'd bite

K2 GTi

28th May 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555

I agree mate. If we were taken over by sharia law then the cunts who think the edl are 'rasist' and 'nazis' would soon take back their word.
Nath

28th May 13 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The EDL are lucky that stupid people exist.
John

28th May 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are there any EDL members/supporters/whatever term they fall under who have any intelligence at all, or are they all K2 GTi's?
Dave

28th May 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a bloke on site at the moment who's a fully payed up EDL member, attends all the meetings etc, not just joined in because of recent events.

He's a fucking moron too, spends most of his time wittering about thousands of Romanians coming over. Whether they are here to take our jobs or benefits alters on a daily basis though.

[Edited on 28-05-2013 by Dave]
baza31

28th May 13 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Are there any EDL members/supporters/whatever term they fall under who have any intelligence at all, or are they all K2 GTi's?

Just because some groups/people's/members beliefs ain't the same as yours it doesn't make them stupid. If you truly believe what you wrote then IMO you are in the category you are trying to brand people with.
John

28th May 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should delete that post baza, as soon as you agree with it, it's definitely a lost cause.

If any EDL member has a good argument for their viewpoint then I'm happy to listen.
Nath

28th May 13 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dem muzzas r takin r jobs n shit.
baza31

28th May 13 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
You should delete that post baza, as soon as you agree with it, it's definitely a lost cause.

If any EDL member has a good argument for their viewpoint then I'm happy to listen.

When I agree with what ? EDL ?
John

28th May 13 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything, but in this case, yes, the EDL.

<<  14    15    16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich 22 database queries in 0.0202820 seconds