corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th May 12 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he gets some points I'd cheer up a bit I guess.

Such a wasted opportunity with his core rivals being so low down the order, but I guess that works as damage limitation too.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
p

12th May 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted for Lewis

It might be a rainy race tomorrow, anyway, so here's hoping for some drama.
Rob_Quads

12th May 12 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see Hamilton having an incident with someone in the race to get through the pack
Jamie-C

12th May 12 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking joke!
Ben G

12th May 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what an absolute farce.

it makes a mockery of the sport that someone can go do 3/4 of a lap then come into the pits and still be in the top 10, yet the bloke who goes balls out to be top man gets punished.
Ben G

12th May 12 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyway, i bet that bloke who put a quid on 200/1 maldonado pole is happy now.
Ben G

12th May 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Hahahahahahahaha back of grid!!!!

your rose tinted ferrari blinkers are pathetic mate. even if it was alonso/massa i'd be kicking up a fuss as it's not right.

go out and risk your life pushing the car to it's absolute limits and get punished, or crawl around at safety car pace, don't finish the lap and get no penalty.
Ben G

12th May 12 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Yet another Fuck up from McClaren, watch Hamilton get up to the front and then the pit stops balls it up and him finish 10th or something ridiculous.

In fairness, they know the rules. They fucked up. Again. Seems harsh putting him last though.

it's seems ever since ron dennis left his position, theres been far too many fuck ups like this. coincidence? i think not.
p

12th May 12 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Yet another Fuck up from McClaren, watch Hamilton get up to the front and then the pit stops balls it up and him finish 10th or something ridiculous.

In fairness, they know the rules. They fucked up. Again. Seems harsh putting him last though.

it's seems ever since ron dennis left his position, theres been far too many fuck ups like this. coincidence? i think not.

A lot of little cock ups already this season for sure. Damn disappointing, really wanted a Lewis win today. Still, lets see what he can d from the back, always interesting, and we all know what Lewis is like, he'll still go for it.

Incidentally, I saw Ron Dennis in his McLaren the other week around the block from me! His number plate was 12C to look like MC.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th May 12 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
Hahahahahahahaha back of grid!!!!

your rose tinted ferrari blinkers are pathetic mate. even if it was alonso/massa i'd be kicking up a fuss as it's not right.

go out and risk your life pushing the car to it's absolute limits and get punished, or crawl around at safety car pace, don't finish the lap and get no penalty.

It obviously is right as its written in the rules! Even Johnny Herbert (FIA steward) said it was fair as its in black and white!

Not Lewis' fault but McLaren, just glad was a fuck up for him and not the teams number one driver Jenson!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Rob_Quads

13th May 12 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking into the rules it states that until the 'event' is over you are not allowed to stop on the track.

Vettell/MSC did it at the end of the last race because he had run out of fuel and would not have enough to complete the in lap.
IMO The even't is not over until after scruteneering so if Hamilton has been put to the back so should Vettell/MSC and anyone else who does not get back to the pits after the race. MUCH more argument that 1 lap less of fuel will make a difference over 50 odd laps than 1
kennySRi

13th May 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand that it's the rule but surely he should of been put to 10th position? Really unfair but hopefully Lewis will have calmed down by today and go for it and not crash
ed

13th May 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are McLaren doing? They've built a very competitive car yet their pitstops and strategy last race were appealing and they're under fuelling the car for no reason
ed

13th May 12 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And how can Lewis be half a second quicker than everyone else yet Jenson get's knocked out Q2? I guess that's sport for you but still.
Rick Draper

13th May 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to see a Williams podium at least today. The team seems to have a great car again at last and a fantastic engine package. Would be a great way for Sir Frank to celebrate his 70th birthday.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th May 12 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Would love to see a Williams podium at least today. The team seems to have a great car again at last and a fantastic engine package. Would be a great way for Sir Frank to celebrate his 70th birthday.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th May 12 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sky F1 time, hopefully keep Hamilton put to back to a minimum!

Daveskater
Premium Member

13th May 12 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good story on it here - http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12433/7753029/

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Kyle T
Premium Member

13th May 12 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see past Alonso or a lotus for the win, Maldonado will bin it or go backwards trying to defend.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Rick Draper

13th May 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
I can't see past Alonso or a lotus for the win, Maldonado will bin it or go backwards trying to defend.

Ferrari will not win it.
Rick Draper

13th May 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also like the way McLaren are getting so much shit. Hamilton needs McLaren more than McLaren need him IMHO.
Ben G

13th May 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hamilton doesn't need mclaren at all. he will walk into any team on the grid right now (except ferrari for obvious reasons).

he won't walk though, he'll be there for life.
Nath

13th May 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What time does this start? Bored of them banging on about the Hamilton pole.
Ben G

13th May 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the more i think about the punishment, the worse it gets. he didn't stop on track in Q1 and Q2 so why not be put back to 10th? i really don't get it.

they've also set a precedent now so anyone who stops even at the end of the race should get a penalty, and i can see mclaren kicking up all kinds of shit if drivers do that.
Rob E

13th May 12 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gutted Lewis got that penalty. I'm sure there have been similar cases where alonso has done the same in the past to meet the minimum fuel sample size and wasn't penalised! I would love to see Pastor take it but I have a feeling Lotus are going to run away with it. They have looked very strong in race trim during practise. Yet again, another unpredictable race ahead of us!

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2012 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0419469 seconds