corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2013 Thread

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2013 Thread
Ben G

User status: Offline
29th Mar 13 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing else was ever going to happen to him. the only scenario which would happen would be mark leaving the team and vettel still being top dog there for years to come.
Scotty_B

29th Mar 13 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't expect anything more. Nose off to spite face was never going to happen.
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Mar 13 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not exactly F1 related, but missus booked a 3night city break in Monaco for a week on tuesday.

Any idea of any F1 related attractions worth seeing? Obviously gonna walk a lap - but other than that?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
fred7

11th Apr 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 day left till we see if all is forgotten like teams media are saying!! I know it wont happen but want webber to fuck vettles race up!
Jamie Walby

11th Apr 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vettel said he would 'probably' do it again didnt he

I really think hes a prick yet I love how ruthless he is. Its why he's triple world champ I guess!
Dom

11th Apr 13 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I never had support from his (Webber) side. I have a lot of support from the team and think they are supporting both of us the same way. I respect Mark as a racing driver but there was more than one occasion in the past when he could have helped the team and he didn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22106490

What a load of betty

Edit - 'Red Bull will no longer give team orders'....yeah i can see that working out
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/292836/red-bull-will-no-longer-give-team-orders/

[Edited on 11-04-2013 by Dom]
Dom

11th Apr 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hamilton got the 'shits'; hopefully he'll be racing this weekend - http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/apr/11/lewis-hamilton-ill-shanghai-chinese
JonnyJ

11th Apr 13 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that would certainly top Mark Webbers sick in helmet moment in he lost control of his bowls mid race
JayCarr

11th Apr 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Not exactly F1 related, but missus booked a 3night city break in Monaco for a week on tuesday.

Any idea of any F1 related attractions worth seeing? Obviously gonna walk a lap - but other than that?

You should have gone on the weekend of the 19th April, Top Marques Monaco supercar/superyacht show is on. Me and the misses are going out there for it and for our anniversary as its where we got engaged. cannot wait!
JonnyJ

12th Apr 13 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Practice was interesting, the soft tyre is useless other than to qualify on. Button locked up at the end of the long straight and did this

Mental. Cant see them staying on those too long. Just hope Merc have learned from their mistake they made in Australia and dont leave Lewis and Nico out stupidly long on the soft tyre trying for a 2 stop. Let them hammer it and get in as quick as possible to get on the medium, which they were going very well on.

Should be a good race, Merc/Ferrari/RB all very close in the long runs. Lotus look dodgy on the mediums so unless they find something in FP3 i cant see Kimi winning.

Can see Nico winning this, he goes very well here, been impressed with him all season
nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Apr 13 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something about Lee McKenzie really does it for me.

MX5 Project Thread
Kippers

12th Apr 13 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find her very very annoying.
Dave

13th Apr 13 at 06:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whoops Red Bull

Aaron

13th Apr 13 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame it didnt happen to ze German
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th Apr 13 at 07:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Q3 may as well just be 2mins from now on. Interesting to see how long the soft tyres last from the start.

Should be a good first corner battle, Lewis, Kimi, Alonso!

Hopefully a Ferrari win!!!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Rob E

13th Apr 13 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done Lewis think we will see some good racing from him and Kimi tomorrow
Ben G

13th Apr 13 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lewis was brilliant, but i'm getting rather annoyed with how the rules are regarding not setting times in qualifying.

it should be, set a time or get to the back of the grid and a minimum of 2 times set in every session.

[Edited on 13-04-2013 by Ben G]
JonnyJ

13th Apr 13 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe Lewis left Super Mclaren for that shit Mercedes team. What a money grabbing sod. He'll never get better than 7th.

lol
Dave

13th Apr 13 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is though is he, and the others who lapped on the softs, not a bit of a sitting duck now? Will they not have to pit after a few laps then end up in traffic in midfield while those who chose not to lap in q3 go about their business?
Ben G

13th Apr 13 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more than likely not. the straight is ridiculously long and it's so easy to overtake, especially with mercedes' superior top speeds.
Rob_Quads

13th Apr 13 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
lewis was brilliant, but i'm getting rather annoyed with how the rules are regarding not setting times in qualifying.

I Agree - Everyone should have to put in a competitive lap, if they don't then they get a 5 grid penalty meaning they are really in the danger zone come the start.

Its a farse when only half the teams go out and put on an effort in the final quail

I think it will be interesting. It sounds like the tyres are just too soft. They think they will make 6/7 laps on the tyres and will then be force to change. If anything they will have to go hel for leather to try and get a bit of a gap so they don't drop into the middle of the pack although it will be hard to avoid.

I can see those not on the softs only running them for a couple laps right at the end.

Best result would be a wet start - then it would mean all those who tried to play the game will loose out.
JonnyJ

13th Apr 13 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, it's a possibility but I reckon they'll be in on lap 6 or so and everyone but 7 will be staying out, so there will be a gap to be dropped into.

It's interesting either way, Red Bull rarely make mistakes so I think that starting on the Mediums is the way to go. Anything can happen though. Not going to look so smart if Seb gets caught up in a crash at the start
Ben G

13th Apr 13 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly jonny. it's nice to see someone come through the pack and win the race, but grid position is everything at the start, especially with the ridiculously slow sweeping bends with more than 20 cars piling in there.
Robin
Premium Member

13th Apr 13 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weber using dodgy fuel by the looks of it.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

13th Apr 13 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
Weber using dodgy fuel by the looks of it.

Or lack of it!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2013 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0164890 seconds