corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Explosions in Boston (US)

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Explosions in Boston (US)
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Apr 13 at 06:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by Balling]

Balling
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 06:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Covered in blood?

Cavey

20th Apr 13 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be on the other side
Robin
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 07:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was a 'gunfight' that implies it was a two way thing...

How the hell did he have enough ammunition for an hour long gunfight from a boat, along with the massive long one yesterday?

And presumably the authorities are all terrible and aiming as he isn't riddled with hundreds of bullets by the looks of it.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 07:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was in a small boat ffs? I can picture a GTA-esq scenario where the police are staring at his general location, shooting random pot shots from time to time.
3CorsaMeal

20th Apr 13 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
Reading literally all his Twitter, he seemed a very, very normal 19 year old. Having a very quick guesstimate, without analysing everything in detail, I'd say his brother warped him in to this shit pure and simple. Sure I imagine he had friends in the US, but who else? His brother. As I say we don't know many details, but it had to be that brother that turned this guy to help do his brothers deeds. Barely any propaganda or anything on his twitter feed, which is interesting. Not a huge amount if hate. In a very odd way I kinda feel for the guy, but obviously not much. He could if gone to the police and shipped his brother in, but the relationship between the two must of been close. Again, got to be the brother who purely got him in all this shit.

Him being found in the boat, apparently didn't fire or anything at the police.... And with regards to earlier, it later came out they didn't do the robbery.

And again as to why they didn't leg it... I guess that just wasn't part if their plan, but I would if thought its 'logical' to get the hell out if there. The fact they were literally leisurely tearing about days after it had happened is quite interesting. Anyway, many, many questions.

Edit - anyone seen the body of the brother? Horrific!

I'm not one of those government inside job nut job believers, but I wish I was a fly on the wall over the next few days....

Could it be as simplistic as to say his brother 'forced' the younger brother in doing this? Normally in cases like this people go off the boil, they don't mix, don't see friends, nothing. And people come out in tv saying stuff like that... Yet in this case it's exactly the opposite! Things just don't add up. He still mixed, saw mates, still studied, still did a lot of sports, apparently was gonna study medicine as well... If you look at tweets over the last month, it just doesn't sound like a dude who could do something like this. As I say it doesn't completely add up. Unless he just hid it? This would of been planned for a long time... All so odd. Wish we could find the answers.
[Edited on 20-04-2013 by p]

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by p]

Nothing makes any sense these days. Am sure we don't get the full story.

I think it sounds weird to say the police and government people are telling us 100% the exact truth exactly how it happens. Just can't believe it all. Seems all too easy to just blame it solely on two brothers from Russia. Must be more to it.
Jamie Walby

20th Apr 13 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
If it was a 'gunfight' that implies it was a two way thing...

How the hell did he have enough ammunition for an hour long gunfight from a boat, along with the massive long one yesterday?

And presumably the authorities are all terrible and aiming as he isn't riddled with hundreds of bullets by the looks of it.

I can only imagine they were told to take him alive.

Wonder if the boat is ruined.
3CorsaMeal

20th Apr 13 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

War on Russia would be a good fight for US.
nibnob21
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
" We're getting a bit more detail about how tonight went down: a man in Watertown decided to flaunt the police orders to stay indoor and walked out to his yard, where he noticed blood on his boat. He walked up to it and removed the tarp, to find a man covered in blood lying inside. He ran back and called the police.

Authorities surrounded the boat and exchanged gunfire for around an hour. Police tried to open negotiations but he was apparently not communicating. An FBI SWAT team eventually stormed the boat and took him alive. It sounds like the suspect is very seriously injured, potentially having gone nearly 24 hours without his wounds being treated."

So a bloke went into his yard, found him hiding, he did nothing. But it still took an hour for a SWAT team to get him. Despite him being seriously injured.

They were being cautious as they weren't sure whether he was wearing explosives, as they think his brother may have been yesterday. Understandable to be cautious considering the events over the last few days all involving firefights and explosives.

As I understand it he has wounds to his legs and neck from the confrontation where his brother and the police officer were killed, and that the SWAT team were trying to disorientate him before capturing him by throwing flash bangs at the boat.

If you were in that position I bet you wouldn't want to go rushing towards the boat and have a look.

MX5 Project Thread
3CorsaMeal

20th Apr 13 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon he wanted to be buried at sea.

Dying in a boat is next best thing.

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by 3CorsaMeal]
baza31

20th Apr 13 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's the pic of the dead brother .
nibnob21
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of pages back there's a link.

MX5 Project Thread
Marc

20th Apr 13 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope they torture him.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

I think it sounds weird to say the police and government people are telling us 100% the exact truth exactly how it happens. Just can't believe it all. Seems all too easy to just blame it solely on two brothers from Russia. Must be more to it.

Why must there be more to it?
To me is sounds prity simple. 2 brothers moved to America to study. Whilste in America they converted to Muslim religion and took it way to far to the point of posting on jihad forums. Decided to blow up some people because all mighty Allah told them it would get them 70 virgins in the other life and they got caught. One got shot. Other one got captured.....
Why is that so hard to believe?

I don't get why everything has to be a conspiracy these days? A load of Muslims decided to blow up the twin towers because they where phycos that beleived in Allah and all mighty virgin shite......... THE GOVERMENT DID IT! Nope just alias of phyco Muslims that believe in something so strongly they want to kill a lot of people
John

20th Apr 13 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did they convert to Islam while in America? Most Chechens are Muslim.
Jamie Walby

20th Apr 13 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't Muslim the name given to an adherent of Islam?
deano87

20th Apr 13 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never heard anything on the news about Muslim or Islam. Just sounded like 2 nutters, the older brother being the ringleader. Wasn't that successful in America, bullied, no good with women etc, a la Columbine massarce, although motives were slightly different. iirc there was no Islam involved with that.

I think the difference with these two chaps is they were influenced in how they'd carry out the attack by Islam, rather than computer games.

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by deano87]
Jamie Walby

20th Apr 13 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The older brother was married and a pretty handy boxer from what I have read so no good with women and bullied would seem unlikely.
p

20th Apr 13 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
I never heard anything on the news about Muslim or Islam. Just sounded like 2 nutters, the older brother being the ringleader. Wasn't that successful in America, bullied, no good with women etc, a la Columbine massarce, although motives were slightly different. iirc there was no Islam involved with that.

I think the difference with these two chaps is they were influenced in how they'd carry out the attack by Islam, rather than computer games.

[Edited on 20-04-2013 by deano87]

No they had converted to that religion as its been proven. Thing is I don't think the younger brother was exactly the most devout Muslim, as on his twitter recently he goes on about birds, alcohol, and smoking weed..... Again as I've said, it's all on the brother this.

And what's amazing is the mind set or zone this younger brother must of been in. He recently mentioned how he's going to be driving a Chevy around for spring break, yet when he said that the plans if the bombing just if surely been in place? Or of course, he was just hiding it all good and proper. I just don't get how you could be in 'normal' mode then like a switch in to 'bomb' mode when he got home, because surely that's how it went down? If you're planning that kind if shit surely you've got to out yourself in the zone, as it's all you're gonna be thinking about, knowing his actions will kill innocent people.... Yet then he seemingly goes to college and chills out with mates! I can only think he hid it all extremely well, and his bomb mode must of been when he was solely indoors and indoors only. In his tweets he even mentioned something about how cute his niece is, yet he was happy to help kill young potential people like that
p

20th Apr 13 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
The older brother was married and a pretty handy boxer from what I have read so no good with women and bullied would seem unlikely.

He reminded me like a guy from Ross Kemp on Gangs.... Anyone remember the Russian one when Dimitri brainwashed people by preparing them for war...... He got big units like the older brother to box, train, and fight etc
John

20th Apr 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Isn't Muslim the name given to an adherent of Islam?

Yes, I was basically meaning he was probably Muslim because he was originally from Chechnya, I don't think they converted when they got to America just to blow some Americans up.
Hammer

20th Apr 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Why must there be more to it?
To me is sounds prity simple. 2 brothers moved to America to study. Whilste in America they converted to Muslim religion and took it way to far to the point of posting on jihad forums. Decided to blow up some people because all mighty Allah told them it would get them 70 virgins in the other life and they got caught. One got shot. Other one got captured.....
Why is that so hard to believe?

I don't get why everything has to be a conspiracy these days? A load of Muslims decided to blow up the twin towers because they where phycos that beleived in Allah and all mighty virgin shite......... THE GOVERMENT DID IT! Nope just alias of phyco Muslims that believe in something so strongly they want to kill a lot of people

Not the only thing that sounds prity simple.
Robin
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G

20th Apr 13 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple things i can't understand.

why didn't the local who found the guy get shot?

why on earth, after carrying out something like this, would you want to be taken alive?

it just doesn't add up. i agree with 'p', brainwashed by his older brother, then realised what he'd done when his brother died and shit himself.
Robin
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think the suspect had a gun. I reckon the 'gunfight' was to scare the guy and disorientate him.

There's is no way he had enough ammo for several hours of gunfighting.

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Explosions in Boston (US) 23 database queries in 0.0127470 seconds