corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attack in Woolwich
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th May 13 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by John
Just checked and I can't see any KFC local that has halal.

People complaining should move to a better area.

You'll find a lot of places serve halal and don't advertise it.

Halal tends to be cheaper too.

There wouldn't be enough of a market anywhere I would possibly go in Glasgow for them to be using halal.

You'd think that, but ask one of these places about their meat, I bet they can't tell you where it came from and guarantee its not halal
John

29th May 13 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not disputing it'll be in loads of places, just none that I'd ever go to.

I wouldn't really care anyway tbh. I disagree with the way they slaughter the animals but if I'm not reminded about it just before I'm about to tuck in, I can deal with it.
Rickavo

29th May 13 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not all Muslims are, in fact every Muslim I know are just ordinary people.

Muslim extremists are twats BUT everyone moaning about the chance of Britain being took over by foreigners, America/Britain have been using armed forces to physically take over their countries, imagine if they did it to us and we had Their forces roaming our streets killing our civilians and destroying/changing our lifestyle?

Would we not be killing their soldiers at every chance?
baza31

30th May 13 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
Not all Muslims are, in fact every Muslim I know are just ordinary people.

Muslim extremists are twats BUT everyone moaning about the chance of Britain being took over by foreigners, America/Britain have been using armed forces to physically take over their countries, imagine if they did it to us and we had Their forces roaming our streets killing our civilians and destroying/changing our lifestyle?

Would we not be killing their soldiers at every chance?

no , id move to their country with my family and claim every benefit i could ....oh wait
p

19th Dec 13 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So... They're both guilty, that came as a surprise

What sentences should they be getting? Be interesting, given what that singer got.... Can you compare? Well, what happened in both examples you can't really sum up in any words.
Ben G

19th Dec 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm rather annoyed at how much taxpayers money is being wasted on them.

I understand they have the right to a fair trial and all that shit, but lee rigby had the right to freedom, yet it was taken away from it by evil brainwashed morons.
Ben G

19th Dec 13 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll never be released imo. They still say they're soldiers of allah so are too dangerous to be let out.
Kieran
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have the death penalty over here.
Dan
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have been shot properly on the day...

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
JordyCarter

19th Dec 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are practically dead men anyway now. Its just for there safety there in there.

Did anyone notice on the video hes wearing a stone island beanie
Gary
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 20:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's attire got to do with anything?
JonnyJ

19th Dec 13 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think hes trying to say he was a football hoolie or something.
John

19th Dec 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the sort of thing Jordy would wear, he must be a terrorist.
Marc

19th Dec 13 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I understand they have the right to a fair trial and all that shit, but lee rigby had the right to freedom, yet it was taken away from it by evil brainwashed morons.

Not the point you were making, but I think if someone is caught on camera slaughtering someone then I do not think you are entitled to any trial at all!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a judge should of just watched the video and given the sentence. Hope they die over a long period of time. Constantly beaten by other inmates

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Gary
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll get put away with the nonces etc.
Ben G

19th Dec 13 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Not the point you were making, but I think if someone is caught on camera slaughtering someone then I do not think you are entitled to any trial at all!

Completely agree with you marc, but can you imagine the uproar from the ethnics if we put them away for life without them being given the basic human rights that everyone else has?

I'm not saying its right, but it has to be done to stop a backlash.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 22:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone that complains needs to be in prison with them

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Dec 13 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Should have been shot properly on the day...

That's what they wanted though. Seals there fate as myrters or what ever there called?

Need to rot in jail for the rest of there lives. No parole or anything
John

19th Dec 13 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moaning Myrtles.
John

20th Dec 13 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anjem Choudary was on the radio this morning. He was apparently a big influence on one of these guys. I unfortunately only managed to hear the start before I had to get out for work so only commenting on that.

He was worse than a politician when asked did he condemn the murder of Lee Rigby. He doesn't, but he couldn't even come out and say that. These 'preachers' or whatever he wants to label himself are, as always, appealing to the weak. Anybody who agreed with his views, but had the intelligence to question things before blindly following, would see he's a nut-case straight away.
Rob_Quads

20th Dec 13 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

Completely Agree. This was such a shut and dry case it is silly. This is the sort of case a senior judge should be able to pass judgement and be done with it. It will have cost the tax payers over a million I bet once you add up all the hours the various departments would have had to work on this.
John

20th Dec 13 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although the fault of the sytem (Europe especially from what I can make out) I can see why they do this.

There are appeals for absolutely everything now. As clear cut as it is, if they got anything at all wrong, these guys could have got off with it on a technicality.

<<  16    17    18    19  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich 23 database queries in 0.0174959 seconds