corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay?

Poll: EU exit or stay?
LEAVE 65 (63.11%)
STAY 38 (36.89%)

New Poll
  <<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EU exit or stay?
Cavey

User status: Offline
24th Jun 16 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
Serious shocked by the decision

Pound already at a 31 year low. It will obviously recover but just shows how immediate business markets respond

I am sure there are going to be changes in our org on the back of this

Interesting times ahead

If you've got money to invest for a few years I'm guessing there's no better time than now (or this week anyway)
Cavey

24th Jun 16 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very shocked it went that way. By a decent amount too. Very interesting few years ahead of us now
Aaron

24th Jun 16 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted that England are now out of the Euros. I bet we'd have beat Iceland too
Ellis

24th Jun 16 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FTSE down 1.4% already
3CorsaMeal

24th Jun 16 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We fucking did it Steve. We wrecked the country. HAHAHA.

Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can give some advice and techinques on In sticker residue removal
Cavey

24th Jun 16 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
FTSE down 1.4% already

7% now.

Short term pain. Long term gain?
Cavey

24th Jun 16 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to be unwashed Unvaleted cars up and down the country soon

Tumbleweed rolling past hand car wash stations

Meguairs and Simoniz stockists jumping out of windows.

It's a bleak new world

[Edited on 24-06-2016 by Cavey]
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 08:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine that we can now deport foreign criminals from our country
Ben G

24th Jun 16 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is Boris Johnson going to be PM?

Shocked it actually went to leave
Ellis

24th Jun 16 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

That European Arrest Warrant was no good was it. Reducing extradition time from 1 year to less than 2 months.

My career prospects in the energy industry have been ruined overnight. My freedom to work removed.

My European Health Insurance Card will shortly be useless and gone is the idea of no-roaming charges across the EU. Low cost European air travel, goodbye.

My children won't be able to travel or study freely in another EU country. Any plan to retire within another EU country almost wiped out.

Say goodbye to your Human Rights Act.
Ben G

24th Jun 16 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ellis, everything you' ve said there is all ME ME ME. What about doing things for the good of your country?
3CorsaMeal

24th Jun 16 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
So is Boris Johnson going to be PM?

Shocked it actually went to leave

I think the fact so many were going on about conspiracy's and that the vote will go to a remain win, it gave me faith all those people must be leave voters. Didn't hear the remains thinking it would get altered to a leave vote.

I like how everyone is suddenly a politician/financial expert now, maybe they should be in charge.

Its basically all these people with money savings etc that are worried, worried about their little pots of money, thinking they are big players in the financial world, If anything they should spend all their money, will help the economy they are so concerned about
Ben G

24th Jun 16 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
It saddens me to wake up in world the morning after anger and bitterness voted to sour diversity and inclusion.

The fact that we (as a society) just added fuel to the fire that is the likes of UKIP, the BNP and Britain First GENUINELY worries me to the core.

Is anybody's life honestly infringed upon that badly by the EU? REALY? Or were people just voting for in the hope of resurrecting a rose tinted ideology of Great Britain which is in fact actually Little England.

The Sun paper had an extravagant cover yesterday, it depicted the globe with the sun rising over the UK but it might as well have been a red faced, angry old man dressed in overalls, shaking his fist at a sausage.

Might wanna remove that God awful sticker on your motor mate. And get some tissues to dry your eyes.
Ellis

24th Jun 16 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ellis, everything you' ve said there is all ME ME ME. What about doing things for the good of your country?

What a truly nonsensical thing to say. Do you genuinely make decisions based on what is 'good' for your country rather than yourself.
Ben G

24th Jun 16 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What a truly nonsensical thing to say. Do you genuinely make decisions based on what is 'good' for your country rather than yourself.

I did yesterday. As did 17.4million others by the looks of things.
3CorsaMeal

24th Jun 16 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder how it will affects everyones PCP deals on their cars, might not be viable in the future and people may have to drive 2nd hand cars

OMG DOOMED!
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That European Arrest Warrant was no good was it. Reducing extradition time from 1 year to less than 2 months.

My career prospects in the energy industry have been ruined overnight. My freedom to work removed.

My European Health Insurance Card will shortly be useless and gone is the idea of no-roaming charges across the EU. Low cost European air travel, goodbye.

My children won't be able to travel or study freely in another EU country. Any plan to retire within another EU country almost wiped out.

What a load of shit
3CorsaMeal

24th Jun 16 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May as well kill yourself and the whole family, nothing to live for now
sc0ott

24th Jun 16 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The results would have been better for remain if Dodgy Dave kept his promises and didn't feed the public bullshit.

Ellis

Well, I hope it works out as you would like it to Ben et al. Those points above were not just about 'ME ME ME' as you say, they apply to us all.

There's little point in debating it any further, the result doesn't suit ME ME ME nor my family or friends in the slightest. Remainers have to concede defeat and live with the changes.
DaveyLC

quote:
quote:

Don't even attempt to have a logical debate with BigotSport.co.uk
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saying goodbye to human rights, and suggesting you will now not be able to retire, or travel across the EU, or saying that air fares will now suddenly go insane, is all completely illogical, it isn't in anyone interest for any of that to happen.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And right on cue, BBC bullet point

"BA owner: Brexit will not affect business long term"
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

24th Jun 16 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Freedom to work removed what a bunch of shit. Its no different to how many foriegners that get work permits to work here. If you are a skilled individual you'll have no problem getting a job else where.

European Health card i think i have bought travel insurance everytime ive been to europe

Why wont they be able to travel freely? It COULD be the same as if you wanted to travel anywhere else in the world you get a visa big whoop. Its going to protect our country as well as others if a visa system is put in place.

<<  16    17    18    19    20    21    22  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU exit or stay? 24 database queries in 0.0217011 seconds