corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ENGLAND! wooooo

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ENGLAND! wooooo
m-dot

User status: Offline
16th Nov 03 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well aus won us in league so we've gotta show em who's boss at union
Nath

17th Nov 03 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by koolkorsa
wot u on about wales scored one try against england. U as stupid as ur making urself sound. Scored 3 incase ud forgotten. and ur comments are showing u to be an idiot who dont have a clue bout rugby.

I was thinking of the France match when i said one try. Anyway you scored 3 tries big fucking deal, we are still in the final and your boys are home so I dont claim to have a clue about rugby! Your the clown who thinks he's the expert

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Nath]
Nath

17th Nov 03 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Familiar?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Nath]
kerzo

17th Nov 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/rugby_world_cup/3274545.stm

Look at all the Wales players in the select XV

Oh wait.................................i cant see any

yeah its hard for there to be any wales players in that team considering it was only for the semi's

by the way it was never seen to be an oz - england final from the start like you said. I just hope the aussies win coz you english are so fucking cocky and arrogant it's just beyond a joke now
Nath

17th Nov 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats my point, wales werent in the semis, we were!

I am not expecting England to win mate, i never said we would. It was never seen to be an oz england final? Yeh ok mate if u say so. It was the dream final for ozzies and english alike though.

I hope we win but i am not too confident, there'll be a few ozzies in the crowd booing our players, espcially wilkinson, thats gotta affect you when your on the pitch.
kerzo

18th Nov 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The form teams heading into the world cup were obviously the all blacks and the english. the aussies were pish in the tri-nations and their backline didnt really have union experience eg tiquiri, rogers, sailor and even the forwards so a lot of people had them written off even myself but they are slowly coming back into it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ENGLAND! wooooo 22 database queries in 0.0098751 seconds