corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Long Distance Relationships

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Long Distance Relationships
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
11th Dec 03 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My G/F is 110 miles away at uni, about a 2hr drive, we've been together just under 1 year now; shes been away about 2 and a half months.
I see her usually every other weekend, and will be constantly together at non term times, which isnt too bad as uni holidays are about 5-6 months a year.

Its hard sometimes, but i love her and trust her, and it definitely does make us appreciate the time that we spend together. And as people have said, i get time to go out with your mates, and do all my own uni study.
Depends on the relationship really but we are both happy, when i finish uni in a year and a a half hopefully ill move down with her for her final year.
Shelly
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Shelly, I want to live in your house. It would be easier for me to get red roses that way...

Not really, they just more expensive coming from Lancashire
Shelly
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by transca
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
50 miles = 1 hour drive

Hardly long distance. Could see each other any night you wanted really.

Yeah true but Im working from 8.30 - 8pm so if I set off at 8pm I'd get there at 9pm, have 2hrs there and then come home. I'd be dead doing that after a while not to mention petrol costs. It is more practical to go down friday/saturday night and stay until 11pm sunday
transca

11th Dec 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell thats long hours. could do it midweek tho if ya wanted. wish I could but its 6 hours there and back if no major traffic.
Drew
Banned

11th Dec 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint read replies

had one

lasted 2 weeks

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Long Distance Relationships 22 database queries in 0.0094669 seconds