corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » who is glad to see back of 2003

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who is glad to see back of 2003
Marc

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty crap, some good points tho.
Wolfy

31st Dec 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im glad to get shot of it... to many evil things happened... was, killings, dave finding a flag and a rake in his garden, the lack of snow

roll on 2004.

let mayhem cometh!
Patrick

31st Dec 03 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The beginning of 2003 has been the worst year yet. But from August on it's been one of the best. Bring on 2004.
NormSXi

31st Dec 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Total bag of shite this year has been, went from bad to worse!!

Split up with the g/f, had to sell our flat and move back home, she then went off with my mate 2 weeks after splitting with me, and it looks very likely they were going behind my back!!!! They are now apparently living together, after only 5 months of "official" relationship.

Did crap in my degree because of all the shite with her, somehow managed to graduate anyway, then spent 3 months on the dole, while having car trouble with the old sierra i had back then, a £600 bill for brakes, discs and pads all round and a new caliper and wheel bearing, plus the exhaust centre section, not easy to afford when you're on £40 a week!

Then, just as things seemed to get better, i got the money from flat sale, bought my corsa and got a xmas job, i come round a corner at 70mph into a crash at 11pm at night, manange to write my car off, and someone else's, and get in severe bother with the police, and am now waiting to find out if i get charged with careless or dangerous driving..... Long story, no point going over it...

Good points:

No expensive present to buy for the g/f for xmas

My insurance, initially after being funny seem to be honouring my claim (thank fook!)

I have mananged to get myself an Engineering job at last, starting in January

Managed to pre-register for the Great North Run 2004

And love is on the horizon....

So my only good points of this year have been the last week and a half!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » who is glad to see back of 2003 22 database queries in 0.0527699 seconds