corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 3 wall of silence

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Channel 3 wall of silence
WARPED

User status: Offline
13th Jan 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was sad program, does anyone know how long they served for it, any of them out yet "good behaviour?"

dont think id have chased a bunch of lads onto their own estate anywhere though if i was on me own
Sam
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That little tart pissed me off though. They should have chucked her in prison too!
Paul

13th Jan 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

her voice was funny as hell tell you what though that screen that they put the witnesses behind is no fucking use at all when the defending barister was saying there names any way and that dope put their names on the footer of the evidence and they say these people are meant to be intelligent
Sam
Premium Member

13th Jan 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig W

13th Jan 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah not nice at all.

Ive seen this sort of thing a few times outside the club, well not with bats etc - but the jumping on heads.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 3 wall of silence 22 database queries in 0.0121810 seconds