corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rant...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rant...
AndyW

User status: Offline
29th Jan 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
If I knew where he lived, I'd go do something to his car.

Eye for an Eye and all that.

Then when he comes back to do something to my car have your video camera handy and try catching him on film doing it - take it to the police.

Paul J

Nice idea but i wouldn't. It'd be like playing ping pong - he hits, you hit etc. No point in putting you, your car or home/family etc just to catch him on video.

Honestly Trott, i'm confident you could sort this out with no violence at all, not required

i agree totally with u craig
Paul_J

29th Jan 04 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh I agree with craig, but basically you can't let him get away with it, otherwise next time he sees your car he will think 'oh I'm gonna fuck this up a little bit more, since last time I got away with it'...

Craig, fair play mate - I imagine your a scary guy - but 'normal' people, will probably have less of an effect, especially with trotty's farmer accent.

If you talk to him, he'll either A) just kick off, B) claim everything is sorted, but still do shit to your car when your not around.

The only reason I suggested what I suggested is you have to get evidence if you want the police to do anything at all (since people were saying 'tell police').

but the problem with police is they're likely to still do fuck all, and the guy will have got away with causing you £135 of damage.
CorsAsh

29th Jan 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon novaless18's sig quote suits the situation pretty well:

"The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Have a chat with the lad, most of the time its the people who dont go ranting and raving and throwing punches that are the ones to be wary of - you should try and make sure he has this impression of you...

For christs sake, dont leave your bird, cause then he'll have got what he wants.
MikeD

29th Jan 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont give in mate, I agree violence never solves anything. but would love to see CraigW pop round for a cup of tea and chat
Trotty

29th Jan 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you for the comments people.

Well the car is 95% fixed now, so that's not really an issue - although clearly I don't want it to happen again!

I've got the day off work tomorrow to do some decorating, but I've already decided to take some time out to pop over and have a quiet word... don't really want anything violent TBH, purely because of any possible knock-on effects, aaand to be perfectly honest I don't really need the hassle.

Just have to see what happens I guess?

For the record though...

Craig - some useful suggestions, appreciated
Paul - my farmer accent is scarey really!
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Trotty
Thank you for the comments people.

Well the car is 95% fixed now, so that's not really an issue - although clearly I don't want it to happen again!

I've got the day off work tomorrow to do some decorating, but I've already decided to take some time out to pop over and have a quiet word... don't really want anything violent TBH, purely because of any possible knock-on effects, aaand to be perfectly honest I don't really need the hassle.

Just have to see what happens I guess?

For the record though...

Craig - some useful suggestions, appreciated
Paul - my farmer accent is scarey really!

you never know a few Jethro jokes could kill him
Nismo

29th Jan 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

29th Jan 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he sounds nothing special,if he was a force to be reckoned with he'd be watchin your routine for a while and wait for u at a certain time where he knows you'll definately be,then do his stuff, but he doesnt seem like that from what u said so he will probably get bored eventually n piss off
charcoalgrill

29th Jan 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no 1 has asked what you have donme to him yet?
if nothing id do what craig says and go and talk to him. when he understands how much of a ncie guy u are, he'll leave u alone i reckon. but then u wanna get the money back from the dammage he did, so ask for it back if not ,get him in a comprimising position.
Pablo

30th Jan 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want me to pay him a visit
Half Pint

30th Jan 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty,

Go round there and F*CK his mum up the a*se !!!!

Foz

30th Jan 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty where does he live???

Sounds like a common situation, jellous ex thing. If he carrys on thats when you take it in to your own hands.
sassyminx

30th Jan 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a similar situation wiv my ex, i finished him cos he beat the living daylights outta his ex infront of me and then she blamed me, i got done for abh and i thought theres no way mate. anyway, got with the current boyf and the ex knew he was in the army, so was driving up and down my street all the time on a nite, cos he knew i was home alone, and then sum1 ran across the roof of my car im convinced it was him, but wen the bf got home (hes in the army) we went to the garage purposely were he worked and he had a huuuuuge baseball bat in the car and sed if i dont stop gettin hassled off him then he would use it. needless to say i never got any more trouble BUT the car got nicked

id say mate he will get fed up and leave off, but dotn resort to violence cos it will go on and on
SetH

30th Jan 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty, whatever you do please dont just leave it, Its all too easy after a few days to calm down from the inital anger and just go with the 'I might as well just leave it syndrome'. I myself have been talked out of commiting to an action and then its dwelled on my mind for months, making me wish I had done somethign about it.

He has cost you £135, one way or the other he needs to pay for that.

Remember, "dont fcuk with another mans automobile, its agaisnt the rules"
Foz

30th Jan 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some kiddys smashed a mates window once, we rounded up the local hooligans and went after them. They paid up for the damages after a little threat. But people are different and deal with it in there own way.
FLETCH...

30th Jan 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read yr U2U trotty.... we will come and sort the f ucker out for ya
Keeley

30th Jan 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read my u2u as well trotty.

I had the same problem from an ex whatever you do dont touch him i know its tempting cus of a fucking wanka hes bein but the coppers warned my dad and mates not to touch my ex cus it would make matters worse and it wud be u who gets dun not him.

Hope my u2u helps its what i had to do stop my ex stalking/pranking my phone turning up at my house. he was a right evil wanka as well used to beat me.
SetH

30th Jan 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aww poor keeley, /meh hugs joo
Jason Iles

30th Jan 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty, no shit if you want give us a bell and I will help you sort it.

I may look like a pin but I fight like a pikey and will bite his ears off for you.
Pablo

30th Jan 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
Trotty, no shit if you want give us a bell and I will help you sort it.

I may look like a pin but I fight like a pikey and will bite his ears off for you.

ROFLMFAO

U hola dog CS will kick assssssssssssssssssssss!!
Jason Iles

30th Jan 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm serious Once i'm angry I will fucking kill him
Keeley

30th Jan 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
aww poor keeley, /meh hugs joo

/me cuddles seth back

awww u sweetheart

MikeD

30th Jan 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty mate what happened, did you have a quiet word???
Trotty

4th Feb 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Missed several of these replies, so thank you peeps

Also thank you for those who U2U'd

For the record, the police finally got in touch and charged him with Criminal Damage

However, I've dropped the charges on the one condition that it all ends there. If anything else happens the police have said that they'll arrest him straight away, but to be perfectly honest if anything else does happen, I wont be going to the police about it!

Turns out once the police went round his house, he was shitting himself Sat there crying and basically just proper bricking it Since then, haven't heard or seen a thing so hopefully, that'll be the end of it.

At the end of the day though, as tempting as it would have been to kick hell out of the lil fooking pikey, it just goes to show how much of a pussy he is. Still, as I say, if anything else happens though, it'll be dealt with a bit differently...
Pablo

4th Feb 04 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rant... 22 database queries in 0.0180960 seconds