corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lmao

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lmao
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Feb 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what u mean.

hes jst a little asian gimp like the rest of them who are soft as fuck on their own. u know,the type who gets their brothers after you.

lmao @ throw the bullet at me
m-dot

1st Feb 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shelly
Premium Member

1st Feb 04 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they touch you and i'll fookin kill them
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
they touch you and i'll fookin sit on there face and kill them

crikey!

yes i know the type , the skinny weedy ones that think its 'gangsterish' to stare at u when ur next to them at traffic! i wud find it funny , defiantly nowt to be worried about lol. infact if i saw him again i think i wud take piss out of him, when hes nr u stick ur hands up in air and say "DONT SHOOT" lol .

hes just a faggot that thinks these threats gives him brownie points in the 'hood'! is he the type that calls women his 'bitches' ect and walks like hes got one leg shorter than the other?

think this is a quite amusing situation
groom

1st Feb 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
they touch you and i'll fookin sit on there face and kill them

crikey!

yes i know the type , the skinny weedy ones that think its 'gangsterish' to stare at u when ur next to them at traffic! i wud find it funny , defiantly nowt to be worried about lol. infact if i saw him again i think i wud take piss out of him, when hes nr u stick ur hands up in air and say "DONT SHOOT" lol .

hes just a faggot that thinks these threats gives him brownie points in the 'hood'! is he the type that calls women his 'bitches' ect and walks like hes got one leg shorter than the other?

think this is a quite amusing situation

u dont know the story then
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot?!
groom

1st Feb 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres plenty history between lee and this guy/gang, long story, search for something about carrots
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh , is it the one where hes a witness ect .

dont give a fuck anyways , this twat is full of shit , any1 can smash a car up , or have a bullet in ur pocket, hes just another one of our countrys waste of spaces, best thing for him wud be a good kicking and de-porting back to pakistan and let them deal with him. why shud we have to put up with ppl like this! anyways i aint getting started on this as i get wound up and end up saying stuff which sum ppl find offensive .so i wont.

but i wud not worry about it m8, hes all mouth! if he smashes ur car up , do it the legal way! get proof . best way to get to them
groom

1st Feb 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
yeh , is it the one where hes a witness ect .

dont give a fuck anyways , this twat is full of shit , any1 can smash a car up , or have a bullet in ur pocket, hes just another one of our countrys waste of spaces, best thing for him wud be a good kicking and de-porting back to pakistan and let them deal with him. why shud we have to put up with ppl like this! anyways i aint getting started on this as i get wound up and end up saying stuff which sum ppl find offensive .so i wont.

but i wud not worry about it m8, hes all mouth! if he smashes ur car up , do it the legal way! get proof . best way to get to them

instead of deporting u could do what was suggested and

kidnap him, anally intrude him with a carrot, stick a tube up his ass, put barbed wire up the tube, remove the tube, strip him and dump him in a field 100milef from his house
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes or u cud do that, tie him up on all 4s in a field with some horny bulls and male sheep , horses ect.
robtj

1st Feb 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the owner of the shop did tell you that why not inform the police and let them interview the owner so they have it on record that they have threatened your life.
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea
Ben
Banned

1st Feb 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can just see it now

News Headlines:

local man from blackburn has recently been subjected to lethal woundings . Accord to a small chinese witness who sed he saw an asian man throw a 2.2mm bullet straight into poor lees backside , lee obtained a very serious injusry and had to be rushed off for hospital to sow up the hole which the bullet caused , just as lee thought it could not get anyworse , the surgeon was partially blind and sowed up the wrong hole, which left lee in a messy situation when he visited the toilet . So as lee was fuming about this he could not let it go , so in his hostpital nightie he made dash for the hospital doors and escaped , he then found the person who did this to him the brutally assalted him by raming the biggest carrot he could find up the asains shitbox! the asain seemed to enjoy this and lee got more angry then tied the asain up on all 4s and watched the asain get brutally ambushed by approximately 50 large male farm animals! jus as the asain thought it cud get no worse lee stuck a 15inch tube loaded with barbed wire up the asains ring piece, results were deverstating .

News Updates will be posted soon
groom

1st Feb 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Can just see it now

News Headlines:

local man from blackburn has recently been subjected to lethal woundings . Accord to a small chinese witness who sed he saw an asian man throw a 2.2mm bullet straight into poor lees backside , lee obtained a very serious injusry and had to be rushed off for hospital to sow up the hole which the bullet caused , just as lee thought it could not get anyworse , the surgeon was partially blind and sowed up the wrong hole, which left lee in a messy situation when he visited the toilet . So as lee was fuming about this he could not let it go , so in his hostpital nightie he made dash for the hospital doors and escaped , he then found the person who did this to him the brutally assalted him by raming the biggest carrot he could find up the asains shitbox! the asain seemed to enjoy this and lee got more angry then tied the asain up on all 4s and watched the asain get brutally ambushed by approximately 50 large male farm animals! jus as the asain thought it cud get no worse lee stuck a 15inch tube loaded with barbed wire up the asains ring piece, results were deverstating .

News Updates will be posted soon
u used all of the suggestions, thankyou

[Edited on 01-02-2004 by groom]
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Feb 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ u guys.

i may go in college today and start shouting and waving dont shoot lol.

robtj - the cops do fuck all, they know ive been threatened and kidnapped, they cudnt give a shit. i have to apparantly wait to get hospitalised and then just maybe they will do something about it

ben and groom, cheers. uve cheered up my day

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lmao 22 database queries in 0.0146630 seconds