corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » who has a mate thats a complete tosser?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who has a mate thats a complete tosser?
Tom

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah ali that's my point u love em' no matter what if there mates

I got loads of violent when pished mates or mates of mates aswell one thinks he's about 25 stone and 7 foot tall when he's out, squared upto to a bunch of big big fellas in town around xmas (he's really about 5'8" ) was [] that close to getting filled in
kev_corsa

2nd Feb 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have a mate whos a complete tosser, and gues wot he drives......................yes, u guessed it - a saxo
Super_si

2nd Feb 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my trainers the bouncer at Nexus so a good mate from school. Be telling that about ur mate they'll piss there self
Ben
Banned

2nd Feb 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have 1 mate who i thinks a twat now! sed to a bird i wa in wi that "he will pick u up and drop u as he likes" which i thought wa shitty coming from a suposed m8.

but i have sum very class m8s who when pissed are VERY funny and we all have a gr8 time . last wk end we wa in town and two of ma mate thought it wud be funny to start pissing about on dance floor , one thinkin he was a bull and other m8 waving his red t-shirt and mate wa charging at it and doin army rolls , then he rolled over sumart and broke his collor bone in 2 places , i literally cud breath due to laughing so much
Nath

2nd Feb 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
Yeah one mates a laugh but can b complete twat sometimes - pisses me off something mad!

I'm not that bad!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » who has a mate thats a complete tosser? 22 database queries in 0.1761110 seconds