corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fibreglass....is it reparible.?? PIcs included

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fibreglass....is it reparible.?? PIcs included
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and now i aint got a job so i cant afford to pay for the damages.. i think im going to have to pull out of donny show
AdiSRI

16th Feb 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by born_upsideout
quote:
Originally posted by AdiSRI
tbh m8 for the hasle get a bodyshop to do it and respray the entire bumper whilst its there. Wont cost over £80.

repair and spray ENTIRE bumper would be more than 80 squid

NOT at the bodyshop i use it isnt for anyone that knows me as i have had a fair bit of work done with him and hes a sound bloke. As i said i know this as my m8 is having his bumper repaired and resprayed for £100 and he's oing to be re mounting it and cuting it again for the haedlights too for that.
LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not doubting you or calling you a lier and you maybe able to get it done for that price BUT 99.9% of others cant....
Martin_C

16th Feb 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ripped off the mounting for mine the other day, well didnt rip off it fell off, bodyshop is replacing it, putting new brackets on the bottom, and touching up the whole car for FREE! cos they have a show on on saturday...
Paul H

16th Feb 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it dont look to bad chris should be able to fix that quite easy

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll