corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drink driving

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drink driving
leeshez

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serves him right
Colin

22nd Feb 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
quote:
Originally posted by IntaCepta
when ur at gatherings the older generations are still drink driving!
guess it was socially acceptable in their days..

reminds me when i was driving and there was a car driving on the wrong side of the road heading straight for me.
didn't know what the hell to do, kept driving towards him and he swerved at the last minute...

Im 18, and all my older mates, around 22/23 have often drunk drove, i dont have a problem with them doing, it i just wont get in the car with them.

But weired thing is a mate of mine also 18 drove to get a kebab during a party and he had been drinking, i was fucked and ended up beatin the shit outa him for doin it, he had only recently passed his test, nether the less he hasnt (as far as i know) drunk drove since.

What i dont understand about my actions though is that i show more emotion to younger people drink driving than i do to older people??

You wouldnt be able to beat the older ppl up

Most my mates do it too - aged 18 - 33, some banned/crashed now right enough
the_legend_of_yrag

22nd Feb 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
quote:
Originally posted by IntaCepta
when ur at gatherings the older generations are still drink driving!
guess it was socially acceptable in their days..

reminds me when i was driving and there was a car driving on the wrong side of the road heading straight for me.
didn't know what the hell to do, kept driving towards him and he swerved at the last minute...

Im 18, and all my older mates, around 22/23 have often drunk drove, i dont have a problem with them doing, it i just wont get in the car with them.

But weired thing is a mate of mine also 18 drove to get a kebab during a party and he had been drinking, i was fucked and ended up beatin the shit outa him for doin it, he had only recently passed his test, nether the less he hasnt (as far as i know) drunk drove since.

What i dont understand about my actions though is that i show more emotion to younger people drink driving than i do to older people??

You wouldnt be able to beat the older ppl up

Most my mates do it too - aged 18 - 33, some banned/crashed now right enough

A couple of em are pansies so i guess i could but the others are bigger than me, and frequently beat me up coz im smaller than them I will get my own back when they are older and fragile hahaha

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drink driving 22 database queries in 0.0081971 seconds