corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gf worries

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gf worries
Dom

User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers all
like drew said, if i was in that situation and was going out with someone, i would txt them saying how much i love them etc. Thats what got me thinking in the first place
However, thinking about it more, its probably something silly especially since she was out with a friend that wouldnt let her do that kinda thing in the first place.
However, im all game on adam-d's idea Would have never thought of that myself, cheers mate
Although, if she did do something, do i chuck her or stay with her? And if i stay with her, will she do it again? hmmmm....

Dom
Adam-D

21st Feb 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends how bad
if she just kissed someone then no
if she is honest to tell you she is worth keeping and staying with her
if she lies and trys to be decitfull then i wouldnt stay imo
NormSXi

21st Feb 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
Although, if she did do something, do i chuck her or stay with her? And if i stay with her, will she do it again? hmmmm....

None of us can give you the answer to that mate, plus, it's pointless worrying about it when she might have not done owt anyway, you'll have to make your mind up on that if the situation happens......but don't think the worst when you really still don't know.
Adam-D

21st Feb 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ true dont try and prepare for somthing that may have not even happened
transca

21st Feb 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I text stuff like that to my bird all the time when i'm pissed, guess its just effect alcohol has on emotions and i would normally say don't worry about it but the "i've got somethin to tell you" bit seems a bit sus. Question her on what she was gonna tell you.
Thoday

21st Feb 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
My lass went out last night, didnt know about it until she foned me at 1 in the morning etc However, this morning i wake up to find a txt message, saying how much shes loves me and i mean loads to her and that she doesnt want to break up with me ever. But i have this feeling that something happened last night, since she doesnt usually send txt messages like that...ie: got off with another bloke etc I foned her as well this morning and she said she wanted to tell me something, but then changed the subject and said 'nevermind, it doesnt matter'. I havnt got a problem with her going out, even though it sounds it, its just that this one txt message has got me thinking the worst

Am i being paranoid and should just forget about it? or should i ask her or what?

Dom

girls become very emotional when they are drunk.. dont worry about it

i often said girls on my phone random dirty messages on my phone when im pissed

Blade_sri

21st Feb 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my g/f is out tonite, she has a history of cheating on boyfreinds, but when we were away it was becuase her boyfreinds cheated on her and she got her own back by cheating on them!

also when women are drunk i dont think there know wot there are doing!!! but IF she has cheated on u, i would go!
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Feb 04 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be nothing, as transca says - its the alcohol working.

I'm just going to play devils for a minute and suggest that she did do something - whats the worst that can happen? She learned a bit more about herself, her trustworthness and her relationship?

Learning is good, especially as she is young? So what if she did do something. Don't loose over her simply seeing how relationships and feelings work. It may even be that you're closer afterwards.

How else is she going to know what goes through you head? Don't question your own involvement!
the_legend_of_yrag

21st Feb 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound advice imo ^^^^
transca

21st Feb 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I'm just going to play devils for a minute and suggest that she did do something - whats the worst that can happen? She learned a bit more about herself, her trustworthness and her relationship?

Learning is good, especially as she is young? So what if she did do something. Don't loose over her simply seeing how relationships and feelings work. It may even be that you're closer afterwards.

How else is she going to know what goes through you head? Don't question your own involvement!

we should have a Dear Ian forum
Dom

21st Feb 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by transca
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

we should have a Dear Ian forum

HAHAHAHA
cheers lad(ies) for all of ya advise shes out again tonight, but ive stopped thinking about it now (keeping my mind busy etc), and i might bring it up in a chat sometime over the next few days, but i think im just gonna let it settle
cheers all, all have been great help

Dom
Ben
Banned

21st Feb 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will all be sorted woteva happens , i wud just ask her what she ment and c what she says!

every1 is the same tho mate , ya expect the worse when u care for em

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gf worries 22 database queries in 0.0125511 seconds