corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of fu**ing pigs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sick of fu**ing pigs
Thoday

User status: Offline
26th Feb 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they will try anything these days

i had my number plate in the back window after smoothing the boot off

pulled me over did a check on me .. then told me the car wasnt mine and there was no trace of it..

stupid CNUTS put wrong reg in.. didnt sh*t me up but realy confused me and then angered me

then he says dont worry it always happens.. last week we ran a trace on a car and it come out as a tractor! WHY!!

[Edited on 26-02-2004 by cheakycharlie]
vibrio
Banned

26th Feb 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
fcukers

I like the police. I'd pull you MoFu over as well just for alaugh.
J4CKO

26th Feb 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen he asked to drive ure car u shud have told him to lick the back of ure sacks !!!!!!!!!! they cant do that and jamie u cud do whitby police for harrasment !!!
CorsaLad16v

26th Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie

then he says dont worry it always happens.. last week we ran a trace on a car and it come out as a tractor! WHY!!

B19 GAV ? that reg plate is on a tractor
ssj_kakarot

26th Feb 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they defo aint allowed to drive it by law, however, just like stops and searches if you agree to it you, dont have any protection from PACE or whatever governs trafic law i forget

still could report him for being abusive though, no probs they not allowed to do that no matter what, even if u ask them to swear at u
mk4_astra

26th Feb 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would say there just doing there job, but that is borderline,cant see how there gonna find anything dodgy(no tax,insurance etc) on a car that has clearly had thousands spent on it and its the owners pride and joy. is there anyway you can rig your car with hidden cameras?make several copies and send it off to various important people(someone who represents basic human rights?) and its not as if stolen cars is and car crime is coming down,i know of someone who is able to boast that he's been nicking cars for 5 years,leave every car as good as a right off and has never been caught!?!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sick of fu**ing pigs 22 database queries in 0.0104511 seconds