corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Banned from Strathy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Banned from Strathy
Ryan81

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

4500 I DOUBIT THATHALF OF THEM ARE STILL ACTIVE, AS THEY WONT CHANGE YOUR USERNAME THEY MAKE U START ANOTHER ACCOUNT..... LOOK FOR THE THREAD ACTIVE USER ROLL CALL.....I USED TO USE BUT NOT NOW ITS WENT DOWN HILL OVER THE LAST 18 MONTHS FULL OF WEE NEDS/SLAPPERS WITH NO LICENCE OR CARS ...........
SAB

21st Mar 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

Jelousy is an awfull thing mate.
glasgow_corsa_c

21st Mar 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by SAB

Every cunt on strathy says the exact quote that u just made mate whenever u dont agrree with them or say sumats shit or u dont like it.
SAB

21st Mar 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

What i fail to understand is how mature adults spend their time arguing about trival matters, when i was of the understanding that the forums where to spread the word about moddified car events etc.
Ryan81

22nd Mar 04 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by SAB

dead jealous of having a licence and a smart clean looking car.....i wish i had no car and licence ...HONEST.....
SAB

22nd Mar 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

dead jealous of having a licence and a smart clean looking car.....i wish i had no car and licence ...HONEST.....

Ryan what the hell are you talking about?
SAB

22nd Mar 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan81
quote:
Originally posted by SAB

What are you talking about?
kenny2many

22nd Mar 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

You will be lucky if theres 200 different ppl on the site during the week. I know loads of folk who have registered because they want to sell something then once its sold dont go back.

You can defend bex and sometimes she is ok but the majority of the time she's on a power trip. She could quite easily just close a post but no she has to put a wee bitch in then closes it so you cant reply. She also starts trivial posts about nothing interesting and all her we mates come on and go "thats shocking" and "wow thats lucky" and of course the ones that do say "all you ever do is post moaning about things" get banned(thats me)

Its not hard to spend time on a website closing threads btw. She makes it out that its a huge drain on her and that she's doin all the users a huge favour! aye right they make a nice we earner off their banners and she loves the power it gives her.
kenny2many

22nd Mar 04 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

On the website itself it seems that theres now too many 16 year ols girls comin on and trying to get a date or slaggin off ppl who have told them to GTF when they've been at falkirk or that.

Also there is alot of nits on the site. the amount of times ive seen the phrase "aye well i'll get ye doon the park ya dick" ect is a fucking joke!

michelle

22nd Mar 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by kenny2many
She could quite easily just close a post but no she has to put a wee bitch in then closes it so you cant reply.

I agree with this.
Everyone has heard what I have to say on the matter so I doubt I need to go into more detail. End of the day I'm banned and won't be back on the site.
glasgow_corsa_c

22nd Mar 04 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
On the website itself it seems that theres now too many 16 year ols girls comin on and trying to get a date or slaggin off ppl who have told them to GTF when they've been at falkirk or that.

Also there is alot of nits on the site. the amount of times ive seen the phrase "aye well i'll get ye doon the park ya dick" ect is a fucking joke!

I totally agree.

All u get on that site is either what u said above or u get the wee neds "aaw ma briefs gonnae be hunners better than ur shit ever was"

The place is just totally full of neds... the site & the park itself. In the summer, i think u will find less genuine cruisers down there and more neds. The place has gone downhill and wont really stop
SAB

22nd Mar 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

You are entitled to your opinion as are we all but what i do not like is people slagging off something that i put so much of my own personal time into. However that is there right and i can do nothing about that.

I try very hard not to get involved in the shit that some people talk on the forums, however it has recently been brought to my attention that certian people are using Strathycruise to promote themselves or their sites, but on other forums are quite happy to slag Strathycruise into the ground.
I hate two faced people.

Just for the record i am thirty years old with a five year old son, house, and resonable car. I therefore am not a wee ned.

If we could all just remember that this is about cars and enjoying them.

Thats my rant over and hopfully should have no futher reason to respond to any posts.

PS- If you should require help with events etc feel free to contact myself you may be suprised at what can happen when people work together.

Thanks
Strathycruise.com

[Edited on 22-03-2004 by SAB]
kenny2many

22nd Mar 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

cool cool.

its good to see you totaly avioding making any comments about bex. I was on 2day and when I see a padlock on a post i go to the last post to have a look and suprise suprise theres once last bitch then its closed by good old bex!

If you dont believe me then look for yourself. You try and tell me that she does not "get off" on doin that!
SAB

22nd Mar 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yes as you said i do try and stay out of these things, but why do you let it bother you so much, what Bex's gets up to.

At the end of the day the site belongs to Rikki which is Bex's boyfriend therefore she is entitled to do what she wants. Just the same as if you owned a site that was popular, you could do what you wanted.

Unfortunatly everytime Bex does something there is always someone that wants an argument. And trying to justify her actions so as not be seen as unfair she is promted to respond and give her reasons for locking posts.

If it were my decision the post would just be locked and no dam reason would be given, so in a way people should be greatful that Bex explains why she's locking posts.

There are more important things than a couple of people arguing on a forum.

If you have nothing better to do then it will bother you, especially if you go looking for locked posts.

Why cant everyone just be nice to each other, life would be so much easier.

Ryan81

22nd Mar 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

at the end of the day the actual place is known for neds/slappers and trouuble now... it went down over time and the web site is going the same way
j88hnd

23rd Mar 04 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

no ryan the website is not goin the same way it already HAS gone the same way as the park pure pish, but i mean wot do u expect when the peolpe who ''run'' it meet peolpe over the net and leave there family for sumone they meet online and they dont even know laugh out very loud
kenny2many

23rd Mar 04 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

ok theres closing a post and there calling sum1 a wankwe then closing the post. Those are totally different. I wouldnt mind if she said ive closed this post because its getting out of hand but no she closes it saying stop being a dick or ur just a wanker.

If you dont agree with bex on the site then you wont last long FACT! I put a smiley face next to my post saying "all you do is moan" ( or sumthing like that ) and she banned me saying I didnt even know her ect but she didnt even know me! if you put a smiley face next to a we comment folk know its a joke! She's a bitter spiteful person imo.

Rikki is sound tho.

j88hnd sounds interesting!
SAB

23rd Mar 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

My god people take what happens on forums far to seriously. What does it really matter what one person says to another. All i can think is that some people have really boring lifes and attach to much importance to these forums. They are just another way of passing information.
michelle

23rd Mar 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

I agree people take things too seriously but the problem doesn't just lie in corsasport it lies with Bex as well she always likes to get her wee bit in and never shuts up. Take the day she was on here and started on a thread on general chat. She said she was going away at 1pm cos corsasport was shit she was still there at 7pm.
michelle

23rd Mar 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

Oh n I'm not starting another argument over the net just stating facts
kenny2many

24th Mar 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

wouldnt you be pissed off if you got banned from a site for doin nothing?

would you just be like "oh well" I dont think so!

If you look in the general chat section (strathy) she started a post asking about why socks go missing then she closed it because it went off topic! so u were only allowed to talk about the socks? ha ha ha ha ha!

that made my day!
glasgow_corsa_c

24th Mar 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
wouldnt you be pissed off if you got banned from a site for doin nothing?

would you just be like "oh well" I dont think so!

If you look in the general chat section (strathy) she started a post asking about why socks go missing then she closed it because it went off topic! so u were only allowed to talk about the socks? ha ha ha ha ha!

that made my day!

theres also anothe post aobut how she got taken out in a scooby....
j88hnd

24th Mar 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

shes a bitch n thats it
and a LOSER
vibrio
Banned

24th Mar 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by SAB
You are entitled to your opinion as are we all but what i do not like is people slagging off something that i put so much of my own personal time into. However that is there right and i can do nothing about that.

I try very hard not to get involved in the shit that some people talk on the forums, however it has recently been brought to my attention that certian people are using Strathycruise to promote themselves or their sites, but on other forums are quite happy to slag Strathycruise into the ground.
I hate two faced people.

Just for the record i am thirty years old with a five year old son, house, and resonable car. I therefore am not a wee ned.

If we could all just remember that this is about cars and enjoying them.

Thats my rant over and hopfully should have no futher reason to respond to any posts.

PS- If you should require help with events etc feel free to contact myself you may be suprised at what can happen when people work together.

Thanks
Strathycruise.com

that maybe so but SC is still full of wee neds and fanny's
SAB

24th Mar 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

Your now calling me a wee ned so if you want to get out from behind your key board we will meet up. PM me if your a man. I will not continue this further on this thread. If your man enough to say that to my face we will deal with it in private.
If however if you wish to apologise that will be aceptable.

[Edited on 24-03-2004 by SAB]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Banned from Strathy 23 database queries in 0.0163078 seconds