corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some 0-60 times for the corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some 0-60 times for the corsa
corb

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, but the stupid quick 1/4 was done somewhere else!
vibrio
Banned

23rd Mar 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found that my G-tech gave a slower time but very close on speed at Crail
Andy Stocker

24th Mar 04 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corb
Yeah, like i say, crap starts really, like JR said, traction especially on shitty budget Nankangs

Was timed using a Gtech, supposedly accurate to 1/10th of a second.

Daimo, place over the Island(Isle of Sheppey) apparantly has a really good rolling road, but cant remember the name of the place off the top of my head. Also, there's Sumo Power who have a rolling road and CPL who are really good(theyve just supercharged a typeR). Wouldnt mind RR day, just to see what mines actually running.

And vibs, no. Using a similar road to steve, it reckons i did a 13.6 1/4 @ about 110mph!!

I would put some 16's on it, but couldnt cos it'd sit too damn low, bloody stupid bodykits !!!!

That's where my project Festa came from

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some 0-60 times for the corsa 22 database queries in 0.0069940 seconds