corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Man U `vs` Millwall then!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man U `vs` Millwall then!!
langey

User status: Offline
4th Apr 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

millwal in europe next season, thats England national team banned from europe lol
Nath

4th Apr 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i remember us getting banned when we won the league cup in 1988, but i think that was Liverpool's fault, not too sure on that one. I do know it was Millwalls fault that we dont have 4 stands, they trashed one soo badly it actually got written off
antscorsa

5th Apr 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i please explain that if any of u go to a millwall game noe then you would see that its past is no where to be seen, and for all your saying there gona get caion by millwall then fair play im a devoted fan and yes they will get beat probably but then i guarantee that we will out sing that manu fan base by miles as we did sunderland and they had 10,000 more supporters.
and looking back to milwallas trouble at teh recent west ham game they were the ones gettin rowdy not us prob cos we stuffed them 4-1 hey JR
Robbo

5th Apr 04 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan-P
muwahahaha Millwall don't stand a chance, gonna get hammered, then their fans will wait outisde for half an hour to kick in some 15 year old Manchester fan who just finished watching United lap of honour.

Ahhhh....where's that thread with all the Arsenal fans telling me I was having a laugh saying United will knock you out the cup

Face it, Arsenal just on a 'winning streak' it'll never last everyone knows it, whereas United go on always winnning, only one team in England and it's the best in the world.

How the Arsenal fans have gone quiet get even worse when Chelsea do the business Tuesday come on Jimmy!

And Man United are where exactly in the league... an who knocked them out of Europe again

shawboy

5th Apr 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Yeh i remember us getting banned when we won the league cup in 1988, but i think that was Liverpool's fault, not too sure on that one. I do know it was Millwalls fault that we dont have 4 stands, they trashed one soo badly it actually got written off

i remember in the 1990/91 season when we played millwall at home and they trashed our away end.
they broke most of the seats and throw them on to the picth.
theyre nutters.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Man U `vs` Millwall then!! 22 database queries in 0.0132039 seconds