corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » VAN VAN VAN

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAN VAN VAN
GLSi GUY

User status: Offline
5th Jun 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your corsa a flip painted one with the wide arch kit? and you were with a couple of other corsas? if so, then that was me was my car still modified or was it put back to standard?
boyracer2002

5th Jun 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate that was me and there were a few of us. Your motor was still modded at the time well i noticed the rims and front bumper
GLSi GUY

5th Jun 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet it didnt have any skirts tho. as i have been waiting AGES for them, from a guy off here called DSON. he has totally fucked me about. he says he is gonne send me my money back. hmmmm. time will tell. if it aint back by next week i am goin to his friggin house!!!!
boyracer2002

5th Jun 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had that off someone on here waited 4 months for some subs - never came then money was getting sent back - couple of months later i got it - o well he had a good excuse lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » VAN VAN VAN 23 database queries in 0.0081270 seconds