corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Re-test after having license revoked?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Re-test after having license revoked?
ArdenSXi

User status: Offline
10th Jun 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just passed my test again , got 2 minors, got my licence revoked last august. Glad to be back on the road tho
The examiner will know your background because they have to look at the paper part of your licence to check numbers etc, it will have the ammount of points, the fine and the code (sp60 etc). They shouldnt treat you any differently to others though.
Ojc

10th Jun 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't have any points,

Got a TT99 conviction though
Darren

10th Jun 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Don't have any points,

Got a TT99 conviction though

Snap

My examiner didnt take the paper part out, he just checked the numbers leaving it in the wallet
calidus

10th Jun 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I redid my test I had a test for mid december, I fowned up for a cancellation and laydee said to fown satday afternoon or friday afternoon? cos thats when examiners list their cancellations, got a test at beginnin of october so made a difference
Marco The Corsa Man

10th Jun 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only passed my test about three week ago, so I'm trying to be very carefull. Although I passed with only two minors I wouldn't want to have to go through that again.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Re-test after having license revoked? 22 database queries in 0.0079520 seconds