corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Found a letter...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Found a letter...
M16KE B

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 04 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L330wnz
the thing is there's probably nout scary in there, its all in ya head but I too wud poo me pants in some of the above places..

Very very true! at night your imagination runsaway with you, i know that but still insisted that the car was left running,.....yknow.....just incase!
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah like some ghost gonna come get ya even tho its a load of shite..I think!?
Graham

22nd Jul 04 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mike did it have like an abulance station, nurses quaters, main housing block etc. the worst thing on our one is where the round rooms are, you can see the walls from the outside, ooooo i feel an adventure is due
M16KE B

22nd Jul 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham
mike did it have like an abulance station, nurses quaters, main housing block etc. the worst thing on our one is where the round rooms are, you can see the walls from the outside, ooooo i feel an adventure is due

Its just really one huge squareish building at the top a long drive, surrounded by woods, 4 miles from the main road - hard to get to actually the roads are rough s fuck cos noones supposed to be up there(didnt take my car!) Nah no ambulance station, but does have a garage, i asume for private vehicles.

Can you imaging coming out and finding the car had gone (because i insisted leaving it runnin)? 4 miles walk to the nearest public place. No thanks
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

creepy
ed

22nd Jul 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L330wnz
the thing is there's probably nout scary in there, its all in ya head but I too wud poo me pants in some of the above places..

True, but there's something wierd about walking through an abandoned cremeotrium Then there's the nurses quarters, which is said to be haunted, and in another photo of that building, there is a black figure (In the shape of a soilder sitting on the floor) in it. When you look at it and look at the area where the photo was taken it is impossible of that shape to be any sort of shaddow... Crazy shit
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where is that foto? I wud like to see
M16KE B

22nd Jul 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah same here mate - Pic? I know what you mean, its weird walking about in places like that, especially old places with stories and myths behind them!
James_DT

22nd Jul 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
we got a huge abandoned mental hospital jus round the corner from me. most of its been renovated now into housing and posh flats but theres still a really big main block thats empty, was really wierd last time we went in, magazines from 1970, the old wallpaper falling off the walls, some old beds and shit there too, but there is another bit which no one really dares goes into, and that the lower section underground, where apparently they did "tests" on the mental patients. still all good

Where's that then?
There's one near where my ex lives, and old US Army/Air Force hospital, but the damn local pikeys have got in.
M16KE B

22nd Jul 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's that then?
There's one near where my ex lives, and old US Army/Air Force hospital, but the damn local pikeys have got in.

Yeah its cool scaring the shit out yourself until you see that people have been in their recently drinkin and shootin up - ruins the whole atmoshphere i think.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jul 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i prob would of burnt it down by now.....
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got ne pics Ed?
ed

22nd Jul 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na, cos the pic was taken on a 35mm camera by my mate. He lives in Scotland now, but I'll try sort something out cos he's coming down next week. Can scan it in..... otherwise: http://www.crcmh.co.uk

[Edited on 22-07-2004 by 1800ed]
Graham

22nd Jul 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James_DT
quote:
we got a huge abandoned mental hospital jus round the corner from me. most of its been renovated now into housing and posh flats but theres still a really big main block thats empty, was really wierd last time we went in, magazines from 1970, the old wallpaper falling off the walls, some old beds and shit there too, but there is another bit which no one really dares goes into, and that the lower section underground, where apparently they did "tests" on the mental patients. still all good

Where's that then?

Its in Bracebridge Heath matey
Paul H

22nd Jul 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

st johns my sister used to live in one of the houses that faces the pub.haunted as fcuk.you ever been in the tunnels under it graham??
Shelly
Premium Member

22nd Jul 04 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can I be part of the metric crew 2003?!
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh
James_DT

22nd Jul 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Its in Bracebridge Heath matey

Ah right, there.
I always wanted to have a look round there, but I've been put off since they're building all around it.
Graham

22nd Jul 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah stop bulding round here now for the time being, they did all the nurses homes all nice, just the rest of it, but as its listed they have to renovate the whole jobby which takes time and shit loads money. paul nah i havnt herd its bloody scary tho down there, all sorts of equipment left and stuff
L330wnz

22nd Jul 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ed, that hospital site is creepy as fook... @ 'the flincher' tho
S1MON

22nd Jul 04 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing exciting like that near me just bardmoor and you need to be invited into there
combatvauxhall

22nd Jul 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the abandened mental hospital round Burnham somewhere?

I went there with my m8s who were stoned, i was pished and we all pretty much shit ourselvs. Someone has covered the walls of one room in red paint and we all walked in and thought it was blood. Dont remember it having a big house look though!

Just up the road from me a "spastic" (soz cant think of any other word) home just got shut down awaiting development. We went third or fourth night. Little pikey street rats had broken in before and trashed it causing £60k worth of damage. They even threw tabels into the pool and ruined the jacuzzi and sauna. We wanted to use that.

Little fookers.

The one i went to scared the shit out of me, all in your head but still...
M16KE B

22nd Jul 04 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant say to people "oh i was this old hospital last night, oh it was creepy, fookin scared the shit out me, we say this, this and this" because they need to go to a place like that to understand, its the little details that make a place freaky - like old beds and chairs, evidence of what went on along time ago etc.

[Edited on 22-07-2004 by M16KE B]
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jul 04 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
http://www.crcmh.co.uk
Cool site, scary place!

[Edited on 23-07-2004 by Ian]
M16KE B

23rd Jul 04 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was on this site for most of yesterday after talking to you guys about this stuff, thats why i was on- didnt get any work done. What a creepy place, i read the WHOLE site!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Found a letter... 22 database queries in 0.0167201 seconds