corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sisters boyfriend just phoned house

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sisters boyfriend just phoned house
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring him back now, see how him and his family like it
Jamie

9th Aug 04 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its his mobile

+ I'm watching The Village now
L330wnz

10th Aug 04 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sisters just turned 18... but luckily her partner is cool except he supports man utd but he treats her like royalty so I take me hat off to him
Andrew

10th Aug 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L330wnz, just how you want it

I think all men should treat there ladies like royalty
L330wnz

10th Aug 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen
J da Silva

10th Aug 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
no, she was at a party and the ex turned up and beat her up, some of my mates were nearby, me n my brother took a trip down

TBH, I can't imagine someone in your position not doing the same thing. Did you overdo it or was it just a case of him havin a better case in court?

Don't have to answer obviously mate

i blew my top, took the transit van down, gave him a bit of a kicking first, then chucked him in the back of the van, went to local tip and if he's man enough to fight a girl he should be big enough to take on her 2 idiot brothers.

i was extra mad because when they split up i took the lad out and spent a lot of time with him under the impression it was faye being a bitch to him, but i found out since that he threatened her , that if she told us why they really arent together he'd get her eventually

i admitted what i'd done and swore to the police that if the situation arose again, i'd do it again with no regrets

i have no worries with telling you what happened because i don't think i was wrong and i'm fairly proud and just glad i could put an end to her misery and upset
sassyminx

10th Aug 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my brother is really protective over me, always wants to meet my boyfriends and check em out

told the ex that was in the army he dint like him

that was while we were together
Nismo

10th Aug 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh J-me you soud like a little kid yourself ,

your sister is gonna get rammed whether you like it or not , split bumed sucked and tounged so you best get used to it.
Colin

10th Aug 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
no, she was at a party and the ex turned up and beat her up, some of my mates were nearby, me n my brother took a trip down

TBH, I can't imagine someone in your position not doing the same thing. Did you overdo it or was it just a case of him havin a better case in court?

i blew my top, took the transit van down, gave him a bit of a kicking first, then chucked him in the back of the van, went to local tip and if he's man enough to fight a girl he should be big enough to take on her 2 idiot brothers.

i was extra mad because when they split up i took the lad out and spent a lot of time with him under the impression it was faye being a bitch to him, but i found out since that he threatened her , that if she told us why they really arent together he'd get her eventually

i admitted what i'd done and swore to the police that if the situation arose again, i'd do it again with no regrets

i have no worries with telling you what happened because i don't think i was wrong and i'm fairly proud and just glad i could put an end to her misery and upset

I think you have been watching far too many gangster videos
Colin

10th Aug 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
my brother is really protective over me, always wants to meet my boyfriends and check em out

That must keep him busy
Colin

10th Aug 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

your sister is gonna get rammed whether you like it or not , split bumed sucked and tounged so you best get used to it.

Jmes burd is hot, id like to bum her
J da Silva

10th Aug 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
quote:
quote:

no mate i was just upset to see a family member in trouble
Mistamist

10th Aug 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with what you did VT.

I spent a night in the cells due to my sisters ex but he didnt press charges, think it was cos he was 26 and i was 16 at the time would love to meet him now
Colin

10th Aug 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no mate i was just upset to see a family member in trouble

Did you beat him to a bloody pulp with a wrench, cut his ear off, piss on him then burry him alive in a shallow grave

Always family first
J da Silva

10th Aug 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl @ misty
sassyminx

10th Aug 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That must keep him busy

fuck off
Colin

10th Aug 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

That must keep him busy

fuck off

What
Matt H

10th Aug 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

Drew
Banned

10th Aug 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That must keep him busy

infinitycorsa

10th Aug 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm chickenhmm chickenhmm chicken

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sisters boyfriend just phoned house 22 database queries in 0.0708270 seconds