corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NOBHEAD! beemer driver!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOBHEAD! beemer driver!
Dom

User status: Offline
16th Aug 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
what im saying is let them past and dont drive like a nob like chirs did.

whats the point of driving in the middle of the road?

to prove a point? stop driving like a twat that shouldnt have a licence? learn the 2 second rule? stoping thinking you own the world because you drive a german car that is an extention to your gentials?

Personally, if a wanker pissed me off loads, i would just slam the breaks on and let him crashed into the back of me car. And ill blame it on a rabbit in the road or something

[Edited on 16-08-2004 by VisibleMan]
TNM

16th Aug 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont see what we are all getting at then!
Colin

16th Aug 04 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by TNM
what im saying is let them past and dont drive like a nob like chirs did.

whats the point of driving in the middle of the road?

to prove a point? stop driving like a twat that shouldnt have a licence? learn the 2 second rule? stoping thinking you own the world because you drive a german car that is an extention to your gentials?

Personally, if a wanker pissed me off loads, i would just slam the breaks on and let him crashed into the back of me car. And ill blame it on a rabbit in the road or something

[Edited on 16-08-2004 by VisibleMan]

Nothing to do with what type of car your driving, if same thing happened and you were behind a slower car not letting you past you would get pissed off aswell!
Adam-D

16th Aug 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you stayed 2 secs behind the car infront maybee they wont slow you down on purpose and keep the flow of traffic
Colin

16th Aug 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
if you stayed 2 secs behind the car infront maybee they wont slow you down on purpose and keep the flow of traffic

If he wasnt happy with a faster car up his bumper then he should have moved over!
Antz

16th Aug 04 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a similar guy yesterday on the way to Hull, Saxo though, tried to over take me so I just put my foot down, only a 1.2 corsa but he didn't try over take again lol, he must have had about 6 people in the car, and a boot full of stuff!
corsa5dr

16th Aug 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone sits stupidly close to my arse id slow down myself, serves them right. Doesnt matter if its a slower or faster car really, just because someone has a quick car doesnt give them the right to sit that close. Either overtake or hang back a bit.

[Edited on 16-08-2004 by corsa5dr]
Dom

16th Aug 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:

If he wasnt happy with a faster car up his bumper then he should have moved over!

the point being, it doesnt matter how fast the car is, it should still be 2 secs behind. And chris was doing the speed limit anyways, so what was the point of the bwm to be in chris's boot?

Like said, he should have stayed there, or should have gone past and break the law speeding

at the end of the day, its twats like that bwm that cause accidents...i mean what if chris suffered a blow-out or something ran into the round (like a child etc etc), chris would have had to do an emergency stop and the bwm would have gone in the back of him, which could inturn push chris's car into the object in the road..like the child etc
TNM

16th Aug 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

the point being, it doesnt matter how fast the car is, it should still be 2 secs behind. And chris was doing the speed limit anyways, so what was the point of the bwm to be in chris's boot?

Like said, he should have stayed there, or should have gone past and break the law speeding

at the end of the day, its twats like that bwm that cause accidents...i mean what if chris suffered a blow-out or something ran into the round (like a child etc etc), chris would have had to do an emergency stop and the bwm would have gone in the back of him, which could inturn push chris's car into the object in the road..like the child etc

And chris driving in the middle of the road at 10 miles an hour isnt dangerous?
Dom

16th Aug 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
quote:
quote:
quote:

yesh, but if you READ what chris said, the bwm came flying up and sat on chris's boot....whats the need in that? speed limit was being done and chris thought that if he slowed down it would get the message to the driver of the bwm...obviously it didnt (no suprise there)

therefore, if the bwm stuck to the 2 second rule, and the speed limit, there would not have been problems, no distrubtion to the flow of traffic (although it didnt sound like it caused any from what chris said) eitherway
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Aug 04 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a saxo driver follow me from work..

was a cock!

i stayed at about 15 mph in 1st... for about 1 min.. he had changed to higher gears..

i put my foot down n i fooked off really quick

should have seen his face
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Aug 04 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i moved over when cars were coming... (it was a looong straight road)
cookiertc

16th Aug 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm just cos the speed limit is 40 mph doesnt mean that u travel it and above it constantly which sounds like the bmw bloke was doing.... and why would traveling at 10 miles a hour be dangerous not like he cant see everything coming is it... where as the bmw bloke is up his arse by time he realized what happens infront of him he wud be in chris's boot then he'd try to blame chris but we all know u go into some1 from behind it "your" fault
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Aug 04 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some how i get the feeling i was in the wrong...

i dont beleive i was..
Jason Iles

16th Aug 04 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was to drive up your ass you better move over cause I don't give a fuck and would have rammed you
Colin

16th Aug 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
If I was to drive up your ass you better move over cause I don't give a fuck and would have rammed you

lol Same as, I dont give a fuck about my car if someone was to do that to me they would get a few seconds before I whack there 3qr panel with my bumper and knock them into a field
Jason Iles

16th Aug 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

lol Same as, I dont give a fuck about my car if someone was to do that to me they would get a few seconds before I whack there 3qr panel with my bumper and knock them into a field

KEN
Colin

16th Aug 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

KEN

Ah ken u ken, ken whit ah mean
Jason Iles

16th Aug 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah ken I ken, ken whit ya mean
TNM

16th Aug 04 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KEN

[Edited on 16-08-2004 by TNM]
Tom

16th Aug 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kenneth
Jason Iles

16th Aug 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ken-diddly-ocious
Robbo

16th Aug 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched Trainspotting last night an Rents mum says Ken at one point l:
Colin

16th Aug 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch the Acid House.........Coco fuckin Bryce....hibs boy....city boy....soul boy.....shite in mah mouth, boab coyle's mah - KEN

J da Silva

16th Aug 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
shudda got up earlyer then- and left earlier

if the guy behind is driving like a tit ill piss him off
if he is in a nice car-- what i consider to be nice or i see the guy proper shifting ie goin really fast ill move.

all depends on the situation

Well lets hope you dont get me behind you, Ive been questioned for road rage once already.

Got away with it tho

i knew a lad who spoke like that, got out of his car to plant this bloke and the bloke kicked the shit outta him

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NOBHEAD! beemer driver! 22 database queries in 0.0823090 seconds