corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amir Khan

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amir Khan
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 04 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is he a twat Ben?

because he appears confident. its a one on one sport, if your not confident about your game, you get shit on, simple as....
Paul_J

24th Aug 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
hes a twat with a big headed attitude , he thinks hes the worlds best, i say drop him in the ring with tyson for a few rounds

Yeh good one, put a lightweight against a heavy weight?!

I thought Amir was bloody good, his opponent was a twat, I watched his opponent in previous rounds and all he did was constantly run at his opponents so that they couldn't really get a punch in.

Amir however combatted this by constantly stepping back so he had space to throw punches, and the accuracy of his shots were brilliant! also the fact he was putting his whole body into his punches and punching up against the chin was a guarenteed winner

I hope the guy wins the gold, he's the only british boxer we have in the olympics this year

so what , he thinks he can take the world , let him take some1 like tyson , why should it matter what you weigh? if you think your the worlds best like that prick does he should proove it, if he beats everyone in his class he should fight bigger better people, aint like if u get in a fight and they are bigger than you ya say "hold on , u weigh more than me so toodaloo"

Not really fair though is it... I think amir is about 5 ft 8/9ish... and tyson is what 6ft 4?

The reach tyson has will be another 6+ inches over amir ... Not to mention the weight / build.

It would in affect be like holding a midget at arms length and just kicking him in the balls...
J da Silva

24th Aug 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes shelly i also agree with you there, although not a lot of people liked naseem hamed, i loved the bloke as a boxer and his attitude was funny, but struck fear into his opponents, he had a psychological advantage above his opponents, now you will find that the boxers that defeated hamed, blocked his comments and ignored everything that came from his mouth, even kevin kelly who knocked hamed down a few times in their fight, although hamed won that one
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no he has a fucking attitude problem , he said on that interview he would fight anyone , so why only put him against same weight? the olympics is a load of bullshit in this case , it should be THE BEST BOXER that wins in ALL classes .

and shelly please clear up where my rasist comments are? or is it just that because hes black and i am saying hes a twat does that mean hes rasist?
J da Silva

24th Aug 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some people jsut arent scared or intimmidated mate, i'd fight most people, bigger or same size, nutcase or controlled aggression, some people like a scrap, some hate it and avoid it at all costs, but you have to admit the guy is confident and what he's promised so far, he has seen it through.
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Aug 04 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe not, but you clearly have issues with the lad deeper than his so called attitude problem, anyone else would have commented and left it....

a boxer with no attitude, what the fuck?! didnt see prince nas being done over all the time did you, and his attitude was the fucking baddest...

like i said above, if you go into your sport being a wimp and not confident, then it shows and he'll get wapped.

the lads a star, give him a break
harry23

24th Aug 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
no he has a fucking attitude problem , he said on that interview he would fight anyone , so why only put him against same weight? the olympics is a load of bullshit in this case , it should be THE BEST BOXER that wins in ALL classes .

so roy jones jr, oscar de la hoya and sugar ray leonard all had attitude problems coz they said theyd fight ne1 and only fought in a couple of weight divisions!!! guess theyre all twats as well then??
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no theres different between been "confident" and having an "attitude"

and as far as the rasist thing goes , fuck off - i have no issues with him , apart from i think his a cock .

J da Silva

24th Aug 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the greats for me harry include them boxers aswell
sugar ray was awesomely fast not only with his fists but his feet
the greats for me ar
Ali
Foreman
Joe Frazier
Sugar Ray Leonard
Jose Chavez
Mike Tyson in his prime
Holyfield
Nigel Benn
Roy Junior Jones
Tim Witherspoon
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harry23
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

so roy jones jr, oscar de la hoya and sugar ray leonard all had attitude problems coz they said theyd fight ne1 and only fought in a couple of weight divisions!!! guess theyre all twats as well then??

he aint a twat because he said he will fight anyone , hes a twat because of the OVERALL attitude i have seen on intervies ect

Shelly
Premium Member

24th Aug 04 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

explain how you think his attitude and confidence is different...
Nath

24th Aug 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Irrelevant maybe, but i bet he could batter you Ben
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because there nothing wrong with him having confidence , but the attitude that he puts across is not 100% related to his boxing is what makes him the nob i think he is .

and you still have not pointed out where i have been rasist , or have rasist issues? please point them out to me
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Irrelevant maybe, but i bet he could batter you Ben

yeh he prob would mate , i aint saying he aint a good fighter , and i defianatly aint trying to say i could beat him
Red_SXi

24th Aug 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, what did i start here
Craig W

25th Aug 04 at 05:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
hes a twat with a big headed attitude , he thinks hes the worlds best, i say drop him in the ring with tyson for a few rounds

Yeh good one, put a lightweight against a heavy weight?!

I thought Amir was bloody good, his opponent was a twat, I watched his opponent in previous rounds and all he did was constantly run at his opponents so that they couldn't really get a punch in.

Amir however combatted this by constantly stepping back so he had space to throw punches, and the accuracy of his shots were brilliant! also the fact he was putting his whole body into his punches and punching up against the chin was a guarenteed winner

I hope the guy wins the gold, he's the only british boxer we have in the olympics this year

so what , he thinks he can take the world , let him take some1 like tyson , why should it matter what you weigh? if you think your the worlds best like that prick does he should proove it, if he beats everyone in his class he should fight bigger better people, aint like if u get in a fight and they are bigger than you ya say "hold on , u weigh more than me so toodaloo"

Not really fair though is it... I think amir is about 5 ft 8/9ish... and tyson is what 6ft 4?

The reach tyson has will be another 6+ inches over amir ... Not to mention the weight / build.

It would in affect be like holding a midget at arms length and just kicking him in the balls...

Where did you get that from? Tyson is 5ft 10/11"

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amir Khan 22 database queries in 0.3030291 seconds