corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 20XE insurance....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20XE insurance....
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
14th Sep 04 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^well putting a new engine in, cocks up the mileage anyway!! plus u can just say u re-con'd it!

brad i think i went wrong saying i do 10k mileage, and next time i will say its a show car, and used for weekends and shows.
S1MON

14th Sep 04 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got quote through flux for my bro and me, unlimited mileage all mods declared car at 6K 1300 not to bad
Neshol

14th Sep 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20, 1 year NCB, garaged overnight, good postcode, no points. Got a quote for a 2ltr FC from Adrian Flux.... £4000.
dirtydan

5th Apr 05 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i got quote of 2059 ( or finance 530 deposit + 9*195 ) for 2Ltr Turbo (LET) from calibra turbo . 19 yrs old with 1 yr ncb . 600 excess tho :s .
loz@sussexcarz.com

5th Apr 05 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1100 tpft adrian flux all mods declared (lambo doors airbag suspension etc)2yrs no claims,im 19,but got a discount for being a sussexcarz member,but i think they do the same for cs
X 60RSA

5th Apr 05 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 22, No NC with 5 points for an SP30

I'm paying 1300 TPFT everything declared!

I'm through Adrian Flux, which is then through another company. They just sent me a form to fill in about everything thats been done. They wanted to know where the conversion was done, but i havent got a clue, they weren't fussed.
X 60RSA

5th Apr 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andysri
^^well putting a new engine in, cocks up the mileage anyway!! plus u can just say u re-con'd it!

brad i think i went wrong saying i do 10k mileage, and next time i will say its a show car, and used for weekends and shows.

Be careful with that, if you had an accident and they were picky and checked your mileage and you had done 10k in a year and you stated no more than 3, they might say well tough cheddar, you broke your mileage limit! There are other ways around it as well all know tho

[Edited on 05-04-2005 by X 60RSA]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 20XE insurance.... 22 database queries in 0.0119519 seconds