corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Havnt posted for a while---Hers some pics of the cooper s

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Havnt posted for a while---Hers some pics of the cooper s
Blacksxiboy2003

User status: Offline
14th Oct 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks ace,i pick my new cooper up on wednesday,wish it was an S
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
aye, they look good them although i dont like how the speedo is in the middle, its the only thing that fecks me off with them But there nice little cars

Tell me about it--I cant get used to it--Luckely there is a trip computer on the rev counter just above the steering wheel...I tend to just use the digital speedo on that
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some more piccies

Dom

14th Oct 04 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
aye, they look good them although i dont like how the speedo is in the middle, its the only thing that fecks me off with them But there nice little cars

Tell me about it--I cant get used to it--Luckely there is a trip computer on the rev counter just above the steering wheel...I tend to just use the digital speedo on that

aye, never knew the trip computer told you the speed

but its still doesnt look right and its not very practicle for the drive, only for everyone else in the car and the copper behind

but there nice little cars and the whine from the blower makes up for that
StuartVRS

14th Oct 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AMD

Dont believe everything they tell you, your 200bhp car is probably mucho less, Milltek are not the best exhausts, they are the most profitable for AMD so they will always push you towards that. Think carefully, shop about first.
jr

14th Oct 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the AMD are good coments, AMD are a joke
Jambo

14th Oct 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May i suggest some Kahn Rss's
Paul H

14th Oct 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work for bmw and these cars are nothing but trouble always breaking down and stuff going wrong with them.badly designed gutter on the roof as soon as it rains and you open the door the car pisses water all over the drivers seat.stiff gearbox.look gorgeous but not worth the money
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chewy
i work for bmw and these cars are nothing but trouble always breaking down and stuff going wrong with them.badly designed gutter on the roof as soon as it rains and you open the door the car pisses water all over the drivers seat.stiff gearbox.look gorgeous but not worth the money

Fair enough mate----For the record though i dont have one complaint with mine- the gearboxes are soon to be changed. Havnt noticed any problems in the rain,

As for waste of money--- I bought mine though employee scheme with a fat discount

And have you actually looked at what their going for used...The waiting list is so long for new that high speced minis are selling for silly money'

I believe they currently have the lowest depreciation of any car under 20k

Cant see you working at bmw for long if your boss is a corsasport reader lol

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by Dr Pepper]
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaCsxi
AMD

Dont believe everything they tell you, your 200bhp car is probably mucho less, Milltek are not the best exhausts, they are the most profitable for AMD so they will always push you towards that. Think carefully, shop about first.

I have shopped about---My mate has the miltek system and it looks and sounds quality- also has the sports cat option for later on.

Can someone fill me in on what the problems are with AMD-- People seem to have a problem with them-- Should i be worried about spending money with them? Most of the motoring press seem to have them down as one of the best german tuners

Jambo

14th Oct 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they are nicem but i could never justify spending £20k on something that is basically the same thing as a corsa/saxo/punto etc.

Just silly money
Nath

14th Oct 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If all goes well i'll own one next year. I like the light blue metallic colour with white wheels, mirrors, and roof

Love these cars
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I think they are nicem but i could never justify spending £20k on something that is basically the same thing as a corsa/saxo/punto etc.

Just silly money

Mine cost 15 and a half grand mate and it feels ever so slightly different to any corsa or saxo i have ever driven

For 20 grand you could get the works version which is has the 200bhp conversion and a 5 year waruntee

Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
If all goes well i'll own one next year. I like the light blue metallic colour with white wheels, mirrors, and roof

Love these cars

Couldnt make my mind up between the electric blue colour and black/white for ages
Jambo

14th Oct 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure it does mate, it is after all a bmw at hear

but its a small car, you can buy a M3 for £15k
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im sure it does mate, it is after all a bmw at hear

but its a small car, you can buy a M3 for £15k

New??!!-- I couldnt insure the fuker though --- Also take a look at the depreciation of corsa's saxos and puntos compared to the minis.

Not saying there the best car in the world, but you cant argue with the used prices- more than makes up for them being slightly overpriced
big eck

14th Oct 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the Blue colour minis, espesially with the white roof and clear rear lights, there very funky inside too
Cybermonkey

14th Oct 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the cooper S's, esp yours. Nice colour choice and plenty of tuning options with good power outputs. not impressed with the Cooper though, was slower than my Sport 1.6.
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
i like the cooper S's, esp yours. Nice colour choice and plenty of tuning options with good power outputs. not impressed with the Cooper though, was slower than my Sport 1.6.

I had a cooper on order first but I new i was going to be dissapointed by the performance---Depends what your after though--apart from the engine, scoop and exhaust/spoiler the coopers are virtually identicle to the s
StuartVRS

14th Oct 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
AMD

I have shopped about---My mate has the miltek system and it looks and sounds quality- also has the sports cat option for later on.

Can someone fill me in on what the problems are with AMD-- People seem to have a problem with them-- Should i be worried about spending money with them? Most of the motoring press seem to have them down as one of the best german tuners

tbh i cant be bothered getting myself into shite and possible law suits over what i 'could' say about them. A good friend of mine worked for them and some of the things he told me and Jr was just shocking. I always thought good things about them, heard good stuff but this informal conversation opened my eyes and pushed me away. Jabbasport are the way forward.
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
May i suggest some Kahn Rss's

You may indeed lol
Cybermonkey

14th Oct 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24

I had a cooper on order first but I new i was going to be dissapointed by the performance---Depends what your after though--apart from the engine, scoop and exhaust/spoiler the coopers are virtually identicle to the s

Its the engine that makes it an average car into a good car
StuartVRS

14th Oct 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps didnt mean to sound bitchy mate, tis only cause you have got a great little car there and id rather tell you that there are better places out there so you dont end up being screwed over
Dr Pepper

14th Oct 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
AMD

tbh i cant be bothered getting myself into shite and possible law suits over what i 'could' say about them. A good friend of mine worked for them and some of the things he told me and Jr was just shocking. I always thought good things about them, heard good stuff but this informal conversation opened my eyes and pushed me away. Jabbasport are the way forward.

Furry muff mate--- Ive just been checking round mini2 forum and there does seem to be a ground-swell of complaints about them lately----Might have to go and see bbr instead---Or wait a year, sell this one and order a works instead
StuartVRS

14th Oct 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
AMD

Furry muff mate--- Ive just been checking round mini2 forum and there does seem to be a ground-swell of complaints about them lately----Might have to go and see bbr instead---Or wait a year, sell this one and order a works instead

Well, whatever you choose, its still a great little car, good luck with it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Havnt posted for a while---Hers some pics of the cooper s 22 database queries in 0.0492449 seconds