corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i did something naughty last night (with illustrations)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i did something naughty last night (with illustrations)
mossy

User status: Offline
20th Oct 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheres the illustrations?
goldfish
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
and you're a fucking idiot but you don't see me telling everyone about it

Unlike the munters that you probably pull, me and the gf like it nice and slow usually, being outside made us a little bit horny and so 20mins was pretty good.

I suggest you go and play with your twanger all by yourself, there's a good lad.

sounds to me like I was right or you've just been telling porky pies about it. why should you get upset about my comment - IMHO your trying to brag about some silly sexual encounter in the back of a car.
goldfish
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mossy

he was probably watching a movie where this actually happened and thought he could use it to make himself look cool on here. just makes him look like a ass
mossy

20th Oct 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by goldfish
quote:
Originally posted by mossy

he was probably watching a movie where this actually happened and thought he could use it to make himself look cool on here. just makes him look like a ass

Mistamist

20th Oct 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
that i wish to share with you all.

Me and the gf were round her house (her folks were in as well as her brother and his girlfriend). Finished watching the man utd game and went upstairs to get some space and cuddle and stuff... awwww.

She turns round to me and whispers, "do you fancy taking a drive in your car?".

As you can imagine, my face was something along the lines of...

So off we went looking for a remote spot somewhere and eventually ended up in a primary school car park where it was pitch black, i was a bit scared and thought that this would hamper my performance.

I've never had sex outside or in a car and it was got a bj too and was just sitting there thinking, "fuck this is good".

All the windows were steaming up like a goodun it was like something out of the Titanic After about 20 minutes she told me she was coming I couldn't believe it!!! She did then a moment later i did and it was all good

The other bonus was that there was no creaking whilst we were in the back so the suspension is fine

Glad to see your testing them to full extent
DimDG

20th Oct 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing naughty things in the back seats of my Corsa B is the main reason why I have changed my steinmetz suspension 2 times in 3 years time
sassyminx

20th Oct 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
**note to self...........never sit in or purchase Dave's car**

glasgow_corsa_c

20th Oct 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa c's are cracking.

i pitty the cunt whos go my old one ...hope the garage valeted it
Angie

20th Oct 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Me and the gf were round her house (her folks were in as well as her brother and his girlfriend). Finished watching the man utd game and went upstairs to get some space and cuddle and stuff... awwww.

So off we went looking for a remote spot somewhere and eventually ended up in a primary school car park where it was pitch black, i was a bit scared and thought that this would hamper my performance.

I've never had sex outside or in a car and it was got a bj too and was just sitting there thinking, "fuck this is good".

All the windows were steaming up like a goodun it was like something out of the Titanic After about 20 minutes she told me she was coming I couldn't believe it!!! She did then a moment later i did and it was all good

The other bonus was that there was no creaking whilst we were in the back so the suspension is fine

Oh my god I thought you would be a 17 year old wanker who has just passed his test but you are 21!!!
goldfish
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Angie
quote:

Oh my god I thought you would be a 17 year old wanker who has just passed his test but you are 21!!!

yes he is still a wanker though
leeshez

20th Oct 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carl

20th Oct 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes he is still a wanker though

I sense envy from an old ugly git.
--Dave--
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by illustrations i meant smiley faces and stuff...

I'm not upset about your comments goldfish, I know I'm not lieing so why should someone as simple as you bother me? I just find it hard to comprehend how someone as ugly as you can actually try and mug someone off, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Notice how the majority of people had something funny to say about similar things that have happeneded to them, then there's cunts (like you) who decide to post utter bullsh!t. Makes me laugh

Was just trying to brighten up the day by posting something that i thought was slightly amusing, obviously it wasn't to you so why the fuck post? Idiot!

Beginning to realise that there are some right cockends on here, and you're their leader!

--Dave--
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Angie
quote:

Mistamist

20th Oct 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wondered what those stains were

Dave don't even bother retaliating, those few who choose to go out of their way to belittle other users on this site will continue to do it no matter what is said to them and will probably infact add fuel to the fire, life is to short to care.

while they make comments......go out and feed a length to your missus, i know what i would prefer to be doing
dave17

20th Oct 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave i will be happy once u bum her dry (twice) and get pics of your manhood terrorising her rectal passage
--Dave--
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ta Misty, I'm still trying to find that pic of Vibs running around the 5-a-side pitch... no luck yet though

i dont think i'll be able to reach your standards Dave Although i never replied to your double penetration thread, I'm deeply sorry that it got deleted... condolences

ps... love the pics in your garage
Mistamist

20th Oct 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does your bird look like dave?
mossy

20th Oct 04 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
what does your bird look like dave?

your avatar
dave17

20th Oct 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ta Misty, I'm still trying to find that pic of Vibs running around the 5-a-side pitch... no luck yet though

i dont think i'll be able to reach your standards Dave Although i never replied to your double penetration thread, I'm deeply sorry that it got deleted... condolences

ps... love the pics in your garage

i have that 5 a side video
corsa_fella

20th Oct 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get piks up davey fella
1600power

20th Oct 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ive done this once in my old fiesta and it was well awkward! the bird was giving me signals the other night for this in the corsa but i dont think its gonna work in there either!

I suppose i need to find out really tho
ross23

21st Oct 04 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i mentioned the other day there is plenty of space in the back of a c!
i had some problems cleaning the seats though!
CorsaLad16v

21st Oct 04 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm 6.ft 3 with a C, plenty of room
--Dave--
Banned

21st Oct 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got some on my phone but don't know how to get them onto the comp!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i did something naughty last night (with illustrations) 22 database queries in 0.1459110 seconds