corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » last minute photoshops for the bodyshop tomorow .... PICS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author last minute photoshops for the bodyshop tomorow .... PICS
Joff

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
pls no silly comments , opinions are weldome but not from 3cm vibs demo maybe matt h and a few others if you are one of those people u2u me ur comments cheers

What's the point of a forum if you only accept certain people's opinions by private message

I'm unsure as to whether you want to hear what I have to say or not...
Joff

12th Dec 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
I still dislike it, but its your car. Make a mug of yourself, all we'll do is laugh.

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
two tone cars yes, two tone bodykit noo nooo!

will look crap

You'll all be banned!!!
waynep

12th Dec 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was only the few labled as i already knew wot they were guna say so if its along the lines of them dont tell me
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wot would u suggest then apart from a gsi fukin kit or getin it done like ever other fukin speed lined corsa?

is this supposed to be a dig at me/my car? if so it was a pretty lame one my car might not be the most original car ever looks wise but that is the point. it looks like lots of others & is perfect for a sleeper look. Ian summed it up quite well here i believe

just because it is differant it doesn't mean it will be good. personally i think just painting the bumpers & skirts a differant colour looks cheap & tacky. i would class this as constructive criticism but some people are just not willing to listen

paint them blue

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Matt H]
bradfincham

12th Dec 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason why everyone likes gsi kit and speedlines is that it works so well, some member of this site have owned many corsas and seen the changes in trends over years, were mearly attempting to help you,

the same with the 1.4 8v turbo post we all said it wont work and will be unreliable as it will, being different is another thing but most of us speak from experience!

Listen to comments they have to say

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by bradfincham]
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Dec 04 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think we were on to a loser straight away when there was a list of people who are not allowed to reply.

The problem is also compounded by the fact that Ross must reply even when I'd prefer that in some cases, he didn't.
James_DT

12th Dec 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the bumper had the same texture, it might look somewhere on the way to decent, but aside from that, you're better off spending the money on a 1.4 8v Turbo.
Did someone replace Pug Nut with this fool?
waynep

12th Dec 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James_DT
If the bumper had the same texture, it might look somewhere on the way to decent, but aside from that, you're better off spending the money on a 1.4 8v Turbo.

sorry who the fuk are u ? is there need for name calling ... shut the fuk up then
Joff

quote:
it was only the few labled as i already knew wot they were guna say so if its along the lines of them dont tell me

I don't know what they have said or might say, but I think you should follow jr's style but keeping with the blue as the main body colour.
If it's plastic then keep it a dark grey. Don't mess with bumpers or splitters or airdams or anything else from the house of fibreglass tat. Keep it to standard parts.

Is that ok? I hope you're not going to make a Corsa just so I like it, although it would be an honour.
CorsAsh

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The problem is also compounded by the fact that Ross must reply even when I'd prefer that in some cases, he didn't.

You are wise, Ian San
Joff

quote:

No-one can replace Pug Nut (RIP)
waynep

yes jr has done what im doing but all im doin different is havin a different bumper ...
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think we were on to a loser straight away when there was a list of people who are not allowed to reply.

i thought ross' reply was non offensive & he made his point well
Joff

12th Dec 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

How binding are these lists? If I put a list of people in my threads, does that mean they're not allowed to post?

List = Ian
Joff

12th Dec 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes jr has done what im doing but all im doin different is havin a different bumper ...

Go for a facelift post 97 bumper.
waynep

12th Dec 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel ill see how it looks on the car tomoz and post post if its shit ill get the stnd bumpers
Jamie

12th Dec 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Save yourself some cash mate
James_DT

12th Dec 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

sorry who the fuk are u ? is there need for name calling ... shut the fuk up then

Apologies, this time. It was unwarranted.

Where is Pug Nut? You think he's wherever Adam is?
Did Ian ban them both for causing abuse (at themselves)?

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by James_DT]
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, but why?

It would look daft IMO.
Dr Pepper

13th Dec 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa-crazy...I have never spoke to you before but i have some questions.....

1. Do you realize this is a public internet forum?.....If you cant take critisism then go somewhere else.

2.Why do you keep posting pictures of your car all the time as you clearly can not understand the difference between somebody winding you up and someone having a dig at you

bodykits done in different colours to the car dont look good... have only ever seen it work with standard bumpers for a sleeper look. Spend the money on the engine imo.

But if you think it looks good get it--- the opinions of strangers on an internet forum-- most of who are taking the piss, shouldnt trouble you so much
Ben
Banned

13th Dec 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do what you want to ur car

i could not give two fucks what ppl think of my car as its me that likes it , its me that drives it.

so do what you please
vibrio
Banned

13th Dec 04 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I don't think it is a loser Ian. This thread has been quite good. CC wanted to know what people thought and he got replys which were honest but not offensive or abusive.

not a case of must reply Ian but mearly exercising my right to free speech.
R Lee

13th Dec 04 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my opinion, i think it'll look absolutely turd.
RS6

13th Dec 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your car - your money, you decide
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Dec 04 at 02:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
mearly exercising my right to free speech.
Free speech is a soap box in your high street. This is a web site in an air-conditioned server room. It doesn't have the same overheads or management.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » last minute photoshops for the bodyshop tomorow .... PICS 22 database queries in 0.0168402 seconds