corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 0-60 times pleaseee

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 0-60 times pleaseee
J da Silva

User status: Offline
30th Jan 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boy69
the 2.0 8v Nova that your talking about - is that the one that was featured in Redline sometime last year cos that was the fastest FWD in Europe iirc? and it did have pretty low quarter mile times

Yes your right, if I remember rightly, the front windscreen had a graphic which makes me think of indecent acts, but can't remember what it was.
J da Silva

30th Jan 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IsaakHunt I think, something daft like that.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Aled
i know of a 2.0 8v nova that does 1/4 in mid 10s

listen to this fool, taken in by the chavs again

steve, it seems that if anything is faster than you granny mobil you instantly shoot it down

eitherway, ive heard about a 2.0 8v doing 11s 1/4...but i cant remember where i saw it anyone got links to this 10s 1/4 8valve??

seth - sorry, i was under the impression that majority of LETs could do 60 in 6s or so....although with an LSD im sure 5s wouldnt be problem??

haha like you keep shooting down my car no i have heard enough crap on this forum, mainly from people like you, please go back to maccies, where the novas that do 10 secs 1/4's are
welshdude

31st Jan 05 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This person on my local cruise site claims to own the Nova in question

http://web1.uh-hosting.co.uk/~swcc/forums/index.php?showuser=57
Dom

31st Jan 05 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:

steve, it seems that if anything is faster than you granny mobil you instantly shoot it down

eitherway, ive heard about a 2.0 8v doing 11s 1/4...but i cant remember where i saw it anyone got links to this 10s 1/4 8valve??

seth - sorry, i was under the impression that majority of LETs could do 60 in 6s or so....although with an LSD im sure 5s wouldnt be problem??

haha like you keep shooting down my car no i have heard enough crap on this forum, mainly from people like you, please go back to maccies, where the novas that do 10 secs 1/4's are

i have shot your car down twice, both times being in response to you shooting down someone elses

eitherway, if you dont like the forum and the so called "crap" you hear, then surely you should GTF and go be a knob jocky on another forum.....and considering you dont own a vauxhall of any sort, i think it would be valid if you did this
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just sold my gsi
Adam_B

31st Jan 05 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=123715&highlight=isaac+hunt+nova

i know its not quite 10 seconds but its close enough.
drunkenfool

31st Jan 05 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

impressive!
drunkenfool

31st Jan 05 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and do you just want standard times? Dont forget lucky b's 2.0 16v corsa did it in 4.9
Tom

31st Jan 05 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
Oh and do you just want standard times? Dont forget lucky b's 2.0 16v corsa did it in 4.9

That was a 2.1 16v on tb's with lsd etc etc etc 250bhp
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=123715&highlight=isaac+hunt+nova

what and u actually believe that
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nooooo waaaaaay will a FWD car pull that kind of time up the strip, u lot are denser than i thought
Dom

31st Jan 05 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve, i feel you should go get your bus pass and become the OAP your coming across as, because you seriously have become a class A OAP of CS - next you will go on about the price of tea bags and how expensive they are therefore i feel you should sign up to barryboys and unite with your fellow OAP friends

eitherway, theres more proof that there is a 11s 1/4 nova than you wanting us to believe that there isnt...and like the saying goes, nothing is impossible if you have the cash

[Edited on 31-01-2005 by Dom]
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam_B

31st Jan 05 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
quote:

what and u actually believe that

i have seen the car so yes i do.
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam_B

31st Jan 05 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont see why you find this so hard to beleive

http://www.dragslag.com/videos/ade/stratford/17_4_04/small/ade%20-%2011.344.mpg

is case you miss the time on the board at the end, as you do seem to costantly have your head stuck up your own arse its 11.344 sec at 124.65mph.

Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will someone tell me if this nova has an LSD
wainey

31st Jan 05 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will someone tell me why you bought a megane?
Nismo

31st Jan 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve i feel you are of chump , i have seen that nova pull those times up thee before , you eally need to get to some action days you have no concept on cars at all.
wainey

31st Jan 05 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
steve i feel you are of chump , i have seen that nova pull those times up thee before , you eally need to get to some action days you have no concept on cars at all.

here here.
corsa_u_can

31st Jan 05 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"will someone tell me why you bought a megane?"

fpmsl
Dom

31st Jan 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_u_can
"will someone tell me why you bought a megane?"

fpmsl

apparently its less chavy and its faster or something shite...however, ive yet to see anyone under the age of 50 drive them
Steve
Premium Member

31st Jan 05 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its amazing the loyalty how chavs stick together

i do not have a problem with a nova pulling those times up the strip but theres no way its a 2l 8v and no way it running without an lsd

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 0-60 times pleaseee 22 database queries in 0.0361750 seconds