corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is my old Corsa still about [Pics]..........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is my old Corsa still about [Pics]..........
Stu

User status: Offline
9th Feb 05 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Johnyboy18
is it the top one in this link do you know?

http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/

Link wont work for me, sorry dude!
BeArDy

9th Feb 05 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car is still going dude (and will carry on doing as will come to me next after K )
still as you left it really

ye came to mine for a while to have a repaint, new disc and pad, service and a few other bits a bobs
still needed the new Interior panels i have here as the owner before K painted them and its all chipping off, and i think if K dosent sell the corsa (to me ) then if will need the Valve Stem Oil seals doing asap, its had a hard life that engine , when its next up here stu i will give you a call and u can come and take a look at the old girl and let me have a go of the P1

the Gearbox went on me (smashed 3rd if you remember me ringing you asking if there was anything fancy inside it ) we fitted a full recon gearbox, BUT in the good old days when yours was fitted instead of extending the Gearlinkage the cut and shorted the selector arm which comes out of the box itself, of when i fitted the new one it was hard to get into 1st and 2nd, but i have the new Linkage here its just a matter of getting time to go over

other that that she looks mint and still go's well and sounds the bollox

[Edited on 09-02-2005 by BeArDy]
Kieran McMutrie

13th Feb 05 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

I sold the lights once I bought the car. I really should update the photos. Especially after Chris so kindly sorted me out with a respray. Looks really good. Some guy bumped into us at work and there were a few other bumps and scratches on her. Looks great now though considering her age.

Unfortunately there's no MOT or Tax and it's been off the road since the gear box went in October really It's a bitch too cos I need it for work now getting fed up of walking.

Beardy - Glad you've got new linkage sorted. Come over anytime man!! Also if anyone else can fix it then they are more than welcome to come over and I'll pay them to sort it for me! At the minute it's just sat on my drive wasting away!
Kerry

13th Feb 05 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No signs of him coming and getting it sorted for you then mate how long u been waiting now?
shawboy

13th Feb 05 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LukeGSi

13th Feb 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lazerbluesxi
yeah its still about remember beardy takin me for a spin in it few month back fookin rapid that thing

nice to see he takes care of peoples cars when working on them

i know i wouldnt be pleased
Lisa

13th Feb 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i loved this car when stu had it

i remember it always went well on throttlebodies whilst mine was always off the road
JayC

13th Feb 05 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember seeing Stu init in the Marks and sparks underground carpark and as he set off about 3 car alarms went off. Was a very nice car and was the first modded corsa I had seen then.
1.6Sport

13th Feb 05 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want that front bumper :-)

Anyone got more pics of it or pics of different cars wiv the same bumper?
Kieran McMutrie

5th Apr 05 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry not got any more pics. Need to get some more taken!

[Edited on 05-04-2005 by Kieran McMutrie]
Stu

7th Apr 05 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayC
I remember seeing Stu init in the Marks and sparks underground carpark and as he set off about 3 car alarms went off. Was a very nice car and was the first modded corsa I had seen then.

Hehe, them were the days!!!!! I loved that underground car park, loved the car as welll! Great to see shes still on the road! Just goes to show what a great engine the XE is, pushing out over 200BHP, 8000rpm limiter, getting thrashed every second of its life and still coming back for more!!!

Get some pics up of the old girl Kieran!!!!!
python

7th Apr 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.kirz.co.uk for pics guys

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is my old Corsa still about [Pics].......... 22 database queries in 0.0142260 seconds