corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mobile phone d500 or V3

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mobile phone d500 or V3
linz

User status: Offline
15th Feb 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i upgraded my 8310 to a o2 x2 and wanted to down grade again back to my 8310, i loved that phone.

Now thinking of upgrading my 02x2 to the d500, looks smart and seems like it has everything
Jambo

User status: Offline
15th Feb 05 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

V3 is excellent. Not the most feature packed fone but if thats not what your after get it. Motorolas are all the same to use, just like nokias if u dont like em then the v3 wont suit, i personally think its really simple and speaker fone is excellnt

D500 is also good more features an amazing screen a little small tho. I personally think these are well overated tho, camera is shoot quality. Screen makes is look excellent, take a pic then see the quality.
Nice little phone.

But as mentioned before its not a sony ericsson so therefore its poop.

S700 is the daddy, orange are gay and not doing it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mobile phone d500 or V3 22 database queries in 0.0066831 seconds