corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks
leeshez

User status: Offline
4th Mar 05 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country is wrong and all the immagrants know this thats why they do it.
williams1.5

4th Mar 05 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea two months is f##king discusting! not only was he over the limit,no liscence,no tax,no insurance he killed an innocent kid! absolute disgrace and the government wants to pull their thumbs out of their asses and push an act through parliament coming down hard on the pr#cks!

as for the religion,yea ok they have to wear it cuz of their 'religion',but end of the day religion should be kept at home or in their lives out of school. yea im guna get the "but they have to" and "you should respect them" but to be fair kids go to school to get qualifications and it should be 1 uniform for all,then knowone is singled out for being different and would avoid all this aggro. ok winge over cheers
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wil your right there!

if they dont like the fact they cant wear there religion gear they should fuck off then!
We used to have a great education and schools should be a place of equality so everyone is the same, these muslims etc want it different they want to be singled out and not mix with the white folk! i see that as discrimination!

Another thign here at uni, the asians kick of almost everynight in the bar/club. And guess who gets kicked out everynight, all the white/black people that have anything to do with it!!
Its sick and they get away with it so nothing will stop them, i feel this is very unfair on the white/black people as the asians 80% of the time are the ones looking starting anything!

I had 3 of them at 4am this morning trying to kick my window in as i have beer can tower there!
Fuckers!
corsa5dr

4th Mar 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not murder as it was not intentional, at the worst its manslaughter or death by reckless/dangerous driving.

The kid ran out in front of him and he didnt have the chance to stop, so its more accidental death.

Makes it worse that he didnt have a license , insurance etc but doesnt make it a murder.
corsa5dr

4th Mar 05 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you were driving along and a kid ran out in friot of your car without warning and you killed him do you think you should go down for murder?
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, i as i have everyhting needed to drive the car legally, this guy didnt, so he was at the wheel of somethign he wasnt legally allowed to drive!

Ok fair enough perhaps it wasnt his fault the kid ran out but still 8 weeks, he should have got 20+ years in my book!

If someone is found guilty of murder then i think they should also be murdered a long slow painful death

Dr Pepper

4th Mar 05 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lots of sun readers in here then.

Firstly it wasnt murder..... the kid ran out in front of him.

Secondly the 8 week sentance wasnt because he is an immigrant- it is because that is the sentance the law advises for the crimes he has commited. Him being an immigrant is irrelevant.

And i dont really see why people are linking this case to some muslim girl who wont wear a school uniform.

Lets be honest if this guy wasnt an immigrant you lot wouldnt even be talking about this. Havnt we all got something a bit more important to do then trying to get revenge on some stupid immigrant. Its not going to bring the kid back
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even if it was a white man i would be upset with such a small sentence!
At the end of the day the law in the uk is far too soft on those that do wrong and those of us that do right all the time have to pay and live at the expense of those that do wrong and laugh at the stupid fines/sentences they get!

Dr Pepper

4th Mar 05 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
even if it was a white man i would be upset with such a small sentence!
At the end of the day the law in the uk is far too soft on those that do wrong and those of us that do right all the time have to pay and live at the expense of those that do wrong and laugh at the stupid fines/sentences they get!

What do you think sending him to prison is going to achieve????? If this happened to you (which it never would to 99% of the people on here) would a 20 year jail sentance do you any good.

This is not an offence that is likely to have a high reoffending rate is it--- hes got to live with killing that kid for the rest of his life.

I wouldnt have sent him to prison at all..... I would have sent him round every school in the country to explain to 16 year olds the dangers of drink driving.... that would be cheaper, more useful and humiliating for him than to just let him rot in a jail wasting my tax money

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by Dr Pepper]
williams1.5

4th Mar 05 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea it wernt murder,it was manslaughter because he didnt have the "mens rea" to commit the crime (hnd law,just showing off)

ne way the fact that he was driving illegally and killed a kid and only got 8 weeksmis the main issue we are discussing. its just getting dressed up a bit as we go.

And the muslim girl came up on page 1 which kick started the religion issue off
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no because he should be a lesson to others not, prisons are too soft here they should be chain gangs and officers with shotguns for anyone that steps out of line, they shoudl be digging ditches, cutting hedges, tidying motorways. That way there actually good for something and people will be too scared of that in the first place they wont drinkand drive, have no insurance!
Im sorry but i cna argue this case all day long,

a friend of mine was the only survivor from 5 in a car crash! he was driving and doing 30mph in a 30 limit. A drunk, uninsured driver lost control and hit them head on, all 4 passengers were killed and my mate survived. To say he went mental for a few years was an understatement loosing 4 of your best mates.
The drunk guy climbed out the car, ran back to his house and started drinking again. So when police arrived he said he had a drink to calm him down, not wlaking past 4 dieying bodies in the car!!

no tax, no insurance, way over the limit, leaving the scene of an accident and all he got was a fine and 6 months ban!!

makes me sick and he still has the cheek to take the piss out of my mate as he has a court order against my friend from touching him!!

In my opinion the guy should have got a life sentance
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How can it not be murder when someone has been killed by a driver that has no insurance, liscense, tax, mot!

And the police give me hassle about a rear number plate light.

Makes me sick to death, ive had enough of the amoutn of do gooders in society these days thta just sit on ther arse and live of the benefits that the working people work so hard to pay for them and they dont thank them at all!!

Everything is wrong over here now, the guy should have got 10k + fine and imprrisonment for 10 years for not having liscense/insurance etc then ontop of that he should get life for murder of the child.

I would expect years in prison if i didnt pay the 2k+ a year to keep my car on the road!

I think next year i wont bother with tax, insurance, and if i get pulled over il complain there discriminating cos i have big ears!!

Yup agree 100% except maybe hang him or chop off his arms first like they would do in his own country
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no, i as i have everyhting needed to drive the car legally, this guy didnt, so he was at the wheel of somethign he wasnt legally allowed to drive!

Ok fair enough perhaps it wasnt his fault the kid ran out but still 8 weeks, he should have got 20+ years in my book!

If someone is found guilty of murder then i think they should also be murdered a long slow painful death

He shouldn't have been driving end of story! If someone got caught selling drugs and they wernt a pharmacist they wouldn't just get 8 weeks in jail
williams1.5

4th Mar 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about ur m8. fair play but its ANYONE driving illegally should get punished.were touching on race issues a bit which is a bit risky. but no i do agree with ya m8,sum1 wants to kick tony efin blair in2 touch and get sumut done because how many times are we gona c this thing happening before they realise they might actually have to do something

it takes the piss out of everyone who works hard every year to pay for their insurance etc. im a student,broke like every1 else but i still pay
dick heads!

welshdude

4th Mar 05 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The part that made me laugh the most about the Muslim girl is that on the news it said that she was considering suing for compensation, what a f***ing joke
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will only get worse, i have no problems with religions etc i just wish that if when they decide to come to the uk that they have to live by our rules and they cant just chnage them for there own good religion and race and everytime something happens they use discrimination defence.

We let them put all the mosques etc up, why cant the average white man go in and have a look around??
learn about the cultures that we have in the uk these days! But they wont let us

if i mived to france, i wouldnt expect everyone to learn english so they cna speak to me,
if i went to iran i wouldnt expect them to speak english and take defence on me as im unaware on the laws over there. If i do something wrong over there then i should be punished in the way they treat there own.

I was in egypt 5 years ago helping in a dive centre for a month, we saw a guy steal from a shop, minutes later he was paraded through the street, i was told he will have 2 fingers cut off, no anasthetic!

Thus will teach him and others not to steal!!

Colin

4th Mar 05 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for that school dress issue well if there good enough to live in our country then there good enough to abide by our rules/laws - otherwise chuck them back on the banana boat they came over on!

It sickens me how all these thousands of people can come across here claiming political asylum, get all the hand outs that I pay tax for - get themselves established then take the piss If I went to some Muslim country and told them I planned to build a English catholic church I would be blown up within an hour
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
The part that made me laugh the most about the Muslim girl is that on the news it said that she was considering suing for compensation, what a f***ing joke

Ship the fuckers out if they dont like our way of life then they can take a hike IMO!
psycho sport

4th Mar 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shows a complete disregard for the law and demonstrates the lack of respect he has for our country.
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im glad im not the only one with that view!
williams1.5

4th Mar 05 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im with u colin,psycho and brad
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we can all get banned togethor then!!
williams1.5

4th Mar 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

psycho sport

4th Mar 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

4th Mar 05 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No change there for me then

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks 22 database queries in 0.0142379 seconds