corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » More Corsa Interior Questions...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More Corsa Interior Questions...
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th May 05 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about Older SRi Type seats, Holey headrests and Black Doorcards?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

26th May 05 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Will an entire interior fit in the back of a Corsa?
Probably

I've out a Dining set in a Corsa, interior WILL go

Ian
Site Administrator

26th May 05 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its different fabric but the colour should be OK.

Black door cards would not be so restrictive if you ever throw aftermarket seats in at some point in the future.

SRi cards only go with SRi seats.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

26th May 05 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I preferred the look of the black cards. Spotty ones looked too, well spotty with the old Sport Seats. The interior has only done 40K and the drivers bolster is fine.

Ian
Site Administrator

26th May 05 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only really the GSi bolsters that go, the SRi ones are certainly a little harder wearing.
R Lee

26th May 05 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my driver's bolster has collapsed to smithereens.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

26th May 05 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool. Off to bed, Gonna be hot tomorrow. Cheers for the help Ian, Richard and others! Hopefully i'll get it home tomoroow!

CorsAsh

26th May 05 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got black cards out of an S-reg SXI today, though they'll need recovering to make them match the rest of the retrim now.
dna23

26th May 05 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan. T
quote:
Originally posted by dna23
door cards... how do u put them in? i took mine out and the metal clips that go in the top of the window came off now i'm screwed... dunno how to sort it out help

Surely you do the reverse of how you took them off ive taken my door cards off loads of time piss of pish to put them back on

the fabric part.... the metal clips have come off the actual fabric/fg cloth section and are hanging on underneath the window lip...

wats a meriva? i shall take pics 2moro its just a matter of removing certain bits i think and puttin it back on but does anyone get wat i mean - they're almost speed clips with tooths to dig into ure fabric card but then hooks to sit inside the door.... (its along the top edge btw under the window seal)
Ian
Site Administrator

26th May 05 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The window seal comes off the door skin.

If you do this the clips go on the door, then you hang the card on the clips. I think.
CorsAsh

26th May 05 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The clips are a sort of S shape IIRC. Had to put one back on today, but wasnt thinking about it, so cant remember excatly.

The first job it does is hold the card to the rubber seal on the door. Put the clip on so one curve of the S is holding the seal and edge of the card together.

You should be left with a flat piece of clip hanging down - this slots over the top of the metal bit of the door next to the window. Place it in postion, with window down, and give it a well aimed bash with your hand, it should pop it back on.

dna23

28th May 05 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
The clips are a sort of S shape IIRC. Had to put one back on today, but wasnt thinking about it, so cant remember excatly.

The first job it does is hold the card to the rubber seal on the door. Put the clip on so one curve of the S is holding the seal and edge of the card together.

You should be left with a flat piece of clip hanging down - this slots over the top of the metal bit of the door next to the window. Place it in postion, with window down, and give it a well aimed bash with your hand, it should pop it back on.

wheres the make out emoticon it worked... sheer genius
CorsAsh

28th May 05 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you learn these things after 3 years or more of taking a corsa to bits...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » More Corsa Interior Questions... 23 database queries in 0.0126550 seconds