corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO everyone who attended PVS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO everyone who attended PVS
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jun 05 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fox_e_lady
No offence but the people who wanted to go went, so surely they know everything that happened, why put up tons of pics? N if the people who didn't go are really so desperate to see the pics of PVS n hear all about it, surely they would have gone??

fcuk off. I want to see pics, I'd have been there if I had the money.. and my mate didnt roll his car

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this isnt about wether people do or dont want to see pics, this is about thread posting for the sake of it, if there is already a thread about pvs pics why not add to it instead of creating a brand new fliiiping thread
the_legend_of_yrag

5th Jun 05 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by creating this thread, you have created a pvs thread so gtf

Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a pvs thread in an attempt to limit pvs spam so worth it in the long run
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
Well it's fairly straight forward I think, if you don't want to see a thread, don't open it, how educated do you need to be to understand that? It's simple.

what so going on your theory there would be know need to companies to employ spam filters on emails then as simply if your interested then you can delete spam in your inbox, but thats not good enough is it? its as annoying as hell when you have to sift through loads of spam emails the same applies here, we have to sift through loads of spam threads about pvs, and there is a simple answer, post your response to pvs in an existing thread
Katie

5th Jun 05 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m0nDe0
quote:
No offence but the people who wanted to go went, so surely they know everything that happened, why put up tons of pics? N if the people who didn't go are really so desperate to see the pics of PVS n hear all about it, surely they would have gone??

fcuk off. I want to see pics, I'd have been there if I had the money.. and my mate didnt roll his car

Fuck off yourself mate and go and look at the PVS threads with pics n vids instead of posting on this thread.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell em
Katie

5th Jun 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
tell em

Well there was no need for him to be nasty to me was there
Ally

5th Jun 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive posted about the number of threads already, suggesting we have somthing like snap day and game day. Makes sense imo

Couldnt give a fuck about who shagged who, who puked up, who had a fight and how many ppl copped off with sassy
Katie

5th Jun 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto! If i could give a shit i would have gone, but i found going clubbing with my bf and real mates much better.
Ally

5th Jun 05 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mind the threads, just think there should be a seperate section for it where people who care can go look at

Simple reason being there will be 10+ threads made about it everyday for the next few weeks, especially if some of the things ive heard are true
Katie

5th Jun 05 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i don't mind the threads either, if they kept them to a minimum
AndyW

5th Jun 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a good show i thinks, saw a few familiar faces but i was on vvoc stand n hardly got to hang with the corsasport crew...
AndyW

5th Jun 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the next show?
dna23

5th Jun 05 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trax! so lets start some threads soon
Ojc

User status: Online
5th Jun 05 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ditto! If i could give a shit i would have gone, but i found going clubbing with my bf and real mates much better.

Much better? Is this some kind of joke? It does'nt get any better than PVS my dear.
AndyW

5th Jun 05 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23

shweet my car WILL be ready and i WILL be attending, i feel like an outsider not being able to join in on the fun
dna23

5th Jun 05 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
quote:
Originally posted by dna23

shweet my car WILL be ready and i WILL be attending, i feel like an outsider not being able to join in on the fun

we shall all welcome u with a spitroast...

tbh katie it was awesome u wudda liked the cars
Demo

5th Jun 05 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVS is the kick ass vaux show of the year. not just the show but the whole weekends shennanigans.

i wish to know the lot so please feel free to put up as many pics posts etc as possible
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs dont turn this into a "My PVS day out" thread as well
Fad

5th Jun 05 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
I dont mind the threads, just think there should be a seperate section for it where people who care can go look at

Simple reason being there will be 10+ threads made about it everyday for the next few weeks, especially if some of the things ive heard are true

You Moderator all of a sudden? Do what Steve should be doing dont look if you dont want to see? Also multiple posts...not really hurting anyone is it?

Fox_e_lady I would class this as one of my favourite weekends in the year with "real mates" Which make a change to seeing the same ole faces you see inthe pub.

All these threads are just a testiment to how strong the CS love is and how something so simple could bring a great bunch of people together you otherwise wouldn't know which IMO would be pretty sad as i've met some great lads from here.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so whats wrong with creating a seperate area for it then you can go and celebrate and post as much as you want there ?
dna23

5th Jun 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by Ally

You Moderator all of a sudden? Do what Steve should be doing dont look if you dont want to see? Also multiple posts...not really hurting anyone is it?

Fox_e_lady I would class this as one of my favourite weekends in the year with "real mates" Which make a change to seeing the same ole faces you see inthe pub.

All these threads are just a testiment to how strong the CS love is and how something so simple could bring a great bunch of people together you otherwise wouldn't know which IMO would be pretty sad as i've met some great lads from here.

yes, me.
jr

5th Jun 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that would be ideal steve
dna23

5th Jun 05 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
so whats wrong with creating a seperate area for it then you can go and celebrate and post as much as you want there ?

i dont think he's saying theres a problem its just.... there isn't one created for it... IMO i believe that PVS is to small cos come 2 months it will be dead... it should be a sub section for all the car shows chat... PVS, Trax, Modified Nationals, all the europe meets.etc u know

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO everyone who attended PVS 23 database queries in 0.0126898 seconds