corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » battle of the induction kits.............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author battle of the induction kits.............
blundey

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its funny a few months ago i would have said just upgrade the filter or something...but since putting my car back to standard i have noticed the following differences.

Now i had a 1.2 16v corsa C i put the 200m powertec sl1x induction kit which is pleated mesh made of metal...not to sure about filteration but i never had any problems. Didnt notice to much difference apart from noise maybe throttle was a little more responsive...

Anyways put old air box back on with paper filter ready for selling....OMG with original airbox it pics up in first gear quite well! i was shocked...but then noticed in 3rd 4th and 5th it just was not as responsive! Im not telling any lies i swear to god on a motoroway if i was driving 80mph with the kit on and put my foot down it would do so easily and smoothly...like youd feel it accelerate and have no troubles. With the air box back on at 80 ...if i put my foot dow it struggles/is very slow in acceleration!
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
ive got a piperX and i need to fit it again, though tbh i think it was restricting my car

to be fair it's probably the weight of your ass restricting the cars ability to accelerate

why thankyou ross

you know I'm kidding

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » battle of the induction kits............. 22 database queries in 0.3289831 seconds