corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For sale section and prices! (ADMIN)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For sale section and prices! (ADMIN)
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
16th Jun 05 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin hell, i agree with ian, wat the fuck is everyone moaning about? random outburst lol, the site is run fine imo, if they sttrt deleting ppls posts because theyve accidentally put posts in the wrong section, or are unsure about prices, then members will just think fuck it then, and stop using the site ! your all obsessed with power lmao, tryin to delete posts for no reason n shit. get a life !

[Edited on 16-06-2005 by Mike_Corsa]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Jun 05 at 01:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Mike.

In response to base pricing as that is the original question, premium members will already be aware that I've done nothing for two reasons:

At the moment I have no measurement of the effectiveness of the current staff so I don't know if it will be enforced. Thats not to say staff are not doing their job - there have been no complaints and I'm rarely in there for that reason, so things are not so bad. I just don't measure if they are.

Secondly I'm rewriting the whole thing anyway when this academic year is over and I have more time for CS.

If things were bad, I would know and therefore the site would know. I'm not about to call in business link.

As we speak Tim is working on something entirely top secret but entirely necessary and somewhat cool, but his work is like dusting the mantle peice. You only notice it when he doesn't do it and again, no complaints there either.
MR2Mike

16th Jun 05 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

np mate
Rebrabuk

16th Jun 05 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
Look at the amount of ICE/Forsale/Help questions that get posted in this section for example. It's not moderated. No one gives a shit and they never have done whilst i've been here.
Show me all these threads that I don't give a shit about please. I quite strongly object to that comment.

Too many to list.

Take a browse around, common sense should prevail.
Rebrabuk

16th Jun 05 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
This forum is a mess.
Where in gods name are you looking

www.corsasport.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Or for that matter, what mods did you u2u with problems?

None, i spoke about it in public instead.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
When did you u2u me?

Regarding this matter, never.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Truly confused at this little outburst.

Consider yourself enlightened.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For sale section and prices! (ADMIN) 22 database queries in 0.0082350 seconds