corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Formula One: Oh dear

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Formula One: Oh dear
Filby1

User status: Offline
20th Jun 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 tyre way to go i think defo, as fotr the coment on Schumacher, he twice as good as any racer i the field anyday of the week. He aint alwayas had the best car and dont forget it took him and his team years to get to the point of winning
Tom

20th Jun 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schumacher is undoubtedly the best driver for a long time I feel he has lost his crown for ever now tho, and to be fair he had the best car and best team (with their strategies) and now they haven't
Jamie Walby

20th Jun 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Filby1
1 tyre way to go i think defo, as fotr the coment on Schumacher, he twice as good as any racer i the field anyday of the week. He aint alwayas had the best car and dont forget it took him and his team years to get to the point of winning

Blah blah blah blah! Any driver would have pissed all over the field if he had the ferrari he had the last couple of seasons! I think to prove himself as a great he needs to go to a lesser team/car and win, hence proving he is a great driver!

Look what Valentino Rossi did in MotoGP, he won 3 world titles in a row on what was a far superior Honda RC211V, goes to Yamaha, everyone says WTF why he wanna ride that pile of shoot, what does he do, shows the world he is the best rider by winning on an inferior bike! Looks like he is going to do it again this year on a bike that is still down on top end speed compared to the Hondas/Ducatis!
Jamie Walby

20th Jun 05 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bad, Rossi was on a Honda NSR for 1 of the 3 seasons I spoke of!
Siberia

20th Jun 05 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way.. hes in no ways finished.. the season this year has turned into a tire war and not a driver/car competition... bridgestone have been crap apart from imola...

befor ethe start of the year all the teams agreed to just one tire manufacturer except ferrai so you could say its ther eown fault... i think they shouldnt have been given the choice and the single tire manufactuer forced on them...

i think the maclaren team have the best package.. tires/car... but i think the ferrai car is as good as them if not better its just the tires from bristone are a complete let down this year...

i also not a fan of having to use one tire for the whole race... its dangerous... look at the maclaren in the last race...

[Edited on 20-06-2005 by Siberia]
Tom

20th Jun 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got feel for the pit lane crew aswell (the tyre changers )
the_legend_of_yrag

20th Jun 05 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they not alowed tyre changes at all now then?
Dom

20th Jun 05 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by the_legend_of_yrag
are they not alowed tyre changes at all now then?

can only change one tire and thats only if the other one would causes an acident - ie: its blistering badly, or like kimi had a few races ago - where the laminate came off, causing him to crash etc

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Formula One: Oh dear 22 database queries in 0.0125000 seconds