corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Police Fu**ed Me

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Police Fu**ed Me
corsa02

User status: Offline
21st Aug 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think it's possible to get banned and not do my re-test, unless it is really legaly possible and upto the judge and they are very sypathetic.

But i rather think, you got 6 points your banned go redo your test. hopefully not an extended one.

btw checked up online with insurance, driving with no insurance bumps premium up by £1000!

orginally paying £1,900

and i put in it happened 10 months ago, as an example.

im buggered.
ShEp

21st Aug 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been caught with no insurance b4, under different circumstances tho, and if the copper's not a complete bell-end he shouldnt really take it any further, but if it goes to court get yourself a good solicitor and he'll make the copper look like the twat he is!
3CorsaMeal

22nd Aug 05 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was it in a private carpark or a public highway?
Craigos

22nd Aug 05 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right.

If the date you commited the offence to the date you were summons is longer than 6months. You cannot Be charged it will be thrown out of court.

The chances are if you go court, which you proberly will. you will get banned and you Will NOT have to do your test again. ive been in this situation before and so as somebody else i know, and both had to pay about £50 to get licence back Thats it. u will get a In10 code on your licence.

"i dont think it's possible to get banned and not do my re-test" It is

[Edited on 22-08-2005 by Craigos]
luisa

22nd Aug 05 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant be bothered to read all the posts but where did it happen!? was it in a car park or main street or somewhere!? if it was in a car park i.e industrial car park you may be able to appeal as they are normally classed as "private property" therefor don't think they can do you for it!
dave17

22nd Aug 05 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craigos
Right.

If the date you commited the offence to the date you were summons is longer than 6months. You cannot Be charged it will be thrown out of court.

[Edited on 22-08-2005 by Craigos]

not true, i recieved my summons 6months and 3 days after the offence and i still got done. 6 months rule is bollox.

but yeh that is pretty shit, go to the policemans station and ask 2 speak to his sargeant and explain the situation. hes more likely to be reasonable and throw the offence in the bin as its fuckin stupid.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Police Fu**ed Me 22 database queries in 0.0095401 seconds