corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » declaring yourself bankrupt

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author declaring yourself bankrupt
Cosmo

User status: Offline
4th Nov 05 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
They were all....how can I declare myself bankcrupt
You sure? The advice in there is generally get the lowest rate you can, pay off the higher ones first etc., fairly sensible advice to get out of debt.

I've not yet read any thread looking for easy ways out, which isn't immediately jumped on by the other people there. Anyone with a 12k CC balance would be told to move it around between interest free / low interest introductory periods on other cards, not declare bankrupt.

[Edited on 04-11-2005 by Ian]

I wasnt saying their advice was bad, was just saying the first 3 threads I clicked on randomly were all posts from people saying they were single mums on benefits with huge CC bills.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
4th Nov 05 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must have picked them! There are lots of them, admittedly, they normally get told to behave and stop being a woman.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » declaring yourself bankrupt 22 database queries in 0.0080709 seconds