corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who hates Uni Assignments?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who hates Uni Assignments?
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 05 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last year i worked 4 days full time, i found my uni work was very demanding and i kept falling behind with it, hence my final year im not working as i spend 1 full day per week on my dissertation and one full day (9am till 7pm) at uni (all my lectures are in one day) then the rest of the week i spend doing uni work leaving the weekends free, i am suffering from lack of money but for 9months itll be worth it IMO! im alot more organised etc now aswell. really helps i find!
Tom

2nd Dec 05 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No money with a 181 bhp corsa PMSL
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

2nd Dec 05 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought that!
Carl

2nd Dec 05 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

organisation is a big part of uni, thats why i'm fucked. Got 2500 word assingment on sociology to do for tuesday, just started now and released its hard as, so i'm on here instead.

If anyone is bored can they related sociological concepts to the banning of smoking in public places please!
ClaireF

2nd Dec 05 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how u do conclusions

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who hates Uni Assignments? 22 database queries in 0.0086350 seconds