corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Picture of exhaust done....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Picture of exhaust done....
J200RSA

User status: Offline
19th Dec 05 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Tim

Where was the picture taken?
timrud_

19th Dec 05 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some road near the Derne Valley Parkway...

I didn't like the old exhaust, and wanted it like this for ages... Just a lot of work involved!

IMO it looks more hardcore, and the exhaust will be a lot straighter when its done properly under the car. At the moment it just passes through the spare wheel well as it was done over the weekend. Going to cut all the spare wheel well out eventually.

Its deffo a Sheffield mod LOL Think I'm 5th car I know thats had it done our way... 2 x valver corsas, nova van, mk3 astra and me.

See the car in the flesh, might change your opinion. Even when I took the picture on my phone and looked at it I though ugh LOL
boyracer2002

19th Dec 05 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all about being diff, which you have done, yeh not 1 off but its not the typical corsa on speedlines anymore, its just because its been seen for so long how it USED to be and not how IT IS NOW ppl dont like the change??

Shit photo though Tim like you said will look better im flesh but i still think its cool
Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its well cool

no spare wheel well will be weight saving n all.
timrud_

19th Dec 05 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the king of good photos with the legendry Nokia!

When people get used to it they might like it . Loads of peeps had the same exhaust as me... it was time to change!

I deffo think its miles better!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
its all about being diff, which you have done, yeh not 1 off but its not the typical corsa on speedlines anymore, its just because its been seen for so long how it USED to be and not how IT IS NOW ppl dont like the change??

No, I dont think everyone is saying it looks gash because hes being differnet, they are saying it looks gash because

a) they dont like it
b) it doesnt fit into the styling theme of the car
c) whatever else

People need to stop justifying their mods with"OMG I'M BEING A DIFFERENT, IT ISNT GSI KIT AND SPEEDLINES" when they get negitive feedback.

overused excuse, next please.
Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright then, consider it like this.

the exhaust path is a lot straighter now less bends. therefore better
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes muppet, thats understandable.
timrud_

19th Dec 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willy - Did I use the excuse?

I didn't like the old exhaust, and wanted it like this for ages... Just a lot of work involved!

IMO it looks more hardcore, and the exhaust will be a lot straighter when its done properly under the car. At the moment it just passes through the spare wheel well as it was done over the weekend. Going to cut all the spare wheel well out eventually.

No.
timrud_

19th Dec 05 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the only thing GSi on my car is the rear spoiler?
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
Willy - Did I use the excuse?

No.

Did I quote your message? No.
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
And the only thing GSi on my car is the rear spoiler?

Again, I wasnt talking to you or refering that your car is a GSI kit with speedlines.
mav

19th Dec 05 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks god. not my cup o tea but
timrud_

19th Dec 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well willy it seems a rather strange coincidence you mention it here. Think your backtracking now as you clearly have put your foot in your mouth regarding my car!

If you were not refering to my car then its mighty strange and unprovoked you bring it up in this discussion

Might go and cut some speedholes in my front bumper next.....
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, how wrong can you be timrud_?

I'm not back tracking at all, if I ever feel like I'm in the wrong with any of my comments i make sure to admit defeat.

My comment was focusing on people who do gash mods and justify them using the 'At least I'm being different' excuse, the fact that your car has speedlines and gsi kit is purely coincidental.

And I'll repeat myself again just in case you have forgoten, I was replying to boyracer2002's comment.
Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his car dont have a gsi kit?????
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well then I'm confused now, I thought he was bothered cause I mentioned the gsi kit and speedlines line?
Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt have anything gsi on it i dont think, maybe the spoiler but that maybe an sxi or sri one.
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well blow my hat off and call me trevor.
Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi trevor, how are you today? im fine, although this chicken tikka im eating is a bit poor
willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fine thankyou henry.
Fad

19th Dec 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Haha, how wrong can you be timrud_?

I'm not back tracking at all, if I ever feel like I'm in the wrong with any of my comments i make sure to admit defeat.

My comment was focusing on people who do gash mods and justify them using the 'At least I'm being different' excuse, the fact that your car has speedlines and gsi kit is purely coincidental.

And I'll repeat myself again just in case you have forgoten, I was replying to boyracer2002's comment.

Spot on the money was going to say the exact thing then thought I would read the rest of the post before I said owt.

Its not about being different as clearly popular trends are popular for a reason no? Its quite apprent to me the people should do things to their cars which "they" are happy with and clearly Tim your happy with this exhaust arrangment. But I do belive most things that are done "to be different" tend to look worse and tend to reflect the lack of taste and judgement from the owners.

IMO Tim you've ruined a nice looking subtle car with an over the top modification which also ruins that Astra that your mate owns. No offence but you seem happy enough.

willay
Premium Member

19th Dec 05 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent made any comment regarding his car, instead just picking on other peoples comments
Cosmo

19th Dec 05 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably looks OK, but all I think about when I see a single exhaust in the middle is this pic...

Nic Barnes

19th Dec 05 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does that have speedlines on above?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Picture of exhaust done.... 22 database queries in 0.0190539 seconds