corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice Corsa Van.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nice Corsa Van.
leeshez

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mintgreencorsa

22nd Dec 05 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont know wat its runnin big streetlife sticked at bottom of windscreen looks crap though
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

23rd Dec 05 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mintgreencorsa
its from burton on trent seen it driveing around looks good i dont know him i think hes part of burtoncarclub

No it's not.

Two of my mates have owned it.

The first owner was from Cheadle. Then it got sold to someone from Alton.

Now it's been scrapped! As it was as rotten as a Pear!
A2H GO

23rd Dec 05 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is true, although my m8 now owns it, it has not been scrapped. Although he has transfered all of the parts, wings, bonnet. boot, bumpers etc onto his corsa 1.2 and resprayed it white, so in theory the car lives on
Ant

23rd Dec 05 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the bb boot which is odd as i think they look rubbish on a normal corsa
mintgreencorsa

23rd Dec 05 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw it bwt 4mnths ago so i duno but i know he was on show at trax next 2 fills vx220 from burton car club
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

23rd Dec 05 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
This is true, although my m8 now owns it, it has not been scrapped. Although he has transfered all of the parts, wings, bonnet. boot, bumpers etc onto his corsa 1.2 and resprayed it white, so in theory the car lives on

I was just going to reply to this post with an update Although you've beat me to it.

I saw the old owner today and the new car with the old kit on it. Didn't get chance to speak to either of them though.

So has the old car been scrapped? As it was rotten as hell.

Also who did the spraying? As it looked alright from a distance (about 6 car lengths)

Finally is the car with the old parts on the silver Corsa that had the Motorsport sunstrip?

[Edited on 23-12-2005 by CorsaSRi16v]
Icy

24th Dec 05 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw it at trax
liked it too
smooov
A2H GO

24th Dec 05 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wierd, in that pic, that isnt the origonal owner, wayne or the new owner john

The car was origonally sprayed by wayne, not professionally at all, at least i think it was his 1st attempt at spraying, and did a job! He also did all of the work himself including smothing the rear window pannels and bad boy boot!

he was/is a mechanic bny trade
BeArDy

24th Dec 05 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet them rear windows crack like a bitch all the time, when the body flex's.
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

24th Dec 05 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wierd, in that pic, that isnt the origonal owner, wayne or the new owner john

The car was origonally sprayed by wayne, not professionally at all, at least i think it was his 1st attempt at spraying, and did a job! He also did all of the work himself including smothing the rear window pannels and bad boy boot!

he was/is a mechanic bny trade

That was the second owner after Wayne. His name is Olly and he is the one who had to sell all of the parts off the thing after it failed on just about everything on the MOT sheet! (He was not impressed after Wayne had said that it would pass an MOT. God knows how it got through previous years)

Yeah it wasn't a bad job he did on it spray wise, but if you looked at the roof and other areas you could tell.

So back to my other questions...

Who did the spraying on the new car? As it looked alright from a distance (about 6 car lengths)

Finally is the car with the old parts on the silver Corsa that had the Motorsport sunstrip?

[Edited on 24-12-2005 by CorsaSRi16v]
A2H GO

24th Dec 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill find out if john who did the spraying, he did tell me but i forgot.

Is that wayne mirans or another wayne?

John brought the car for £400 and has swoped the parts onto his silver corsa, cant remember if he had a motorsport sunstrip.
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

24th Dec 05 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ill find out if john who did the spraying, he did tell me but i forgot.

Is that wayne mirans or another wayne?

John brought the car for £400 and has swoped the parts onto his silver corsa, cant remember if he had a motorsport sunstrip.

No not Wayne Miran. You are thinking of the wrong van mate. The one you are thinking of got modded by one of the Ford twins. Then he sold it off as it had too many problems including a bump that wasn't mentioned at the time.

Hmm can't think of the name of the guy that owned it before Olly (the guy in the picture driving it off the ramps) I always thought it was Wayne though

As I remember it when it had the Delta front on it. Then it was off the road for ages and turned up again fully smoothed with a 2.0 8V engine.
c20let

24th Dec 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
bet them rear windows crack like a bitch all the time, when the body flex's.

thats what i thought.
Jay

24th Dec 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a Heap
Bri 16v

24th Dec 05 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really dont like the badboy boot, looks chav ang gay imo

would be nice with rear windows
CorsaCoyle

26th Dec 05 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, This is Jon Coyle, I now own that van, i bought it off oli, who bought it off wayne. the van failed MOT with wholes in the chassis.
So i took my silver corsa, and stripped it. then stripped the white van. i've transferred all the body from the van on to my silver corsa. and had it all sprayed now. so i hav pretty much the car in the pics, but it now has rear windows, and a sad 1.0 engine, rather that the 2.0 (which is still in the van in my garage.) the new car(1.0L ) has also got bucket seats, and ange3 eye headlights.

Im selling the body of the 2.0 van, with the engine and gearbox etc... still running. for £200 if anyone wants tho come pik it up?

Or im selling the new MOT passing 1.0 car. as it is, with all the body work done for £1800 ono.

Alternatively if someone wants both to restore the conversion, we can sort something out.

07791855407 or jon_coyle@hotmail.com
CorsaCoyle

28th Dec 05 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUY ME

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice Corsa Van. 22 database queries in 0.0133450 seconds