corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crashed My Corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crashed My Corsa
vectra-ant

User status: Offline
28th Dec 05 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to see whats happened mate i know how much you love that car,

as i said to you today lets get it looked at by a pro to see if there is any damage we haven't noticed ie chassis. if its just all the stuff we saw today then we can get it back on the road with a few trips to the scrappy

the lower arm on the left hand side is slightly bent that's what was making the car pull to the left, i am not 100% sure on the chassis as the wings seem to be in-line with the doors etc so i don't think they have been pulled in at all

Rob_Lee
Banned

28th Dec 05 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you breaking it?

lol... might want few parts!
STEvieXE

28th Dec 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u decide to fix this, make sure when u get it jigged that the leg is properly measured as corsas are while for pushing the legs back and in turn pushing the wheels back into the archs with a frontal hit. the car will then never drive straight again...
CorsaChris12

28th Dec 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vectra-ant
sorry to see whats happened mate i know how much you love that car,

as i said to you today lets get it looked at by a pro to see if there is any damage we haven't noticed ie chassis. if its just all the stuff we saw today then we can get it back on the road with a few trips to the scrappy

the lower arm on the left hand side is slightly bent that's what was making the car pull to the left, i am not 100% sure on the chassis as the wings seem to be in-line with the doors etc so i don't think they have been pulled in at all

Cheers mate fingers crossed we will still be going away in our cars to cruses and things NOT IN THE SNOW But i get the d-day messaged tomorro when the bloke comes to assess it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Crashed My Corsa 22 database queries in 0.0081201 seconds