corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My housemate has been sectioned

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My housemate has been sectioned
Mertin

User status: Offline
28th Feb 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a guy i know, mainly smoked cannabis and started to go coo coo

stabbin himself in the hand with a screwdriver, used to take crazy fits all the time and 'trip'

his mum got a priest in to see him and the priest thought the devil was in him, has meat cleavers and everythig
Cavey

28th Feb 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure where he is to be honest Bram, little bit in the dark about it all, hopefully i'll find out more later when my sane housemate turns up
drax

1st Mar 06 at 02:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People are (and im starting to now) think im a bit weird, all seemed to have happened since we took a rather large dose of cannibis, and baked a cake out of it Craziest 24 hours of my life that. No doubt it has effected me in some way,
mwg

1st Mar 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate used to smoke a hell of alot of cannabis. Fucked his head up eventually so he got sent to Ward 4 at the Hospital in Kendal. Ward 4 is the nutty ward incase you were wondering

Seemed to sort him out though as he is allright now...
harveygsi

1st Mar 06 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mertin

stabbin himself in the hand with a screwdriver, used to take crazy fits all the time and 'trip'

his mum got a priest in to see him and the priest thought the devil was in him, has meat cleavers and everythig

i know the guy your taking about mert, he was put in jail last week for 4 months, crazy fool
Cavey

1st Mar 06 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a missed call off him earlier

Hopefully this'll sort him out a bit, either that or he'll come home and murder me while i sleep
Jason Iles

1st Mar 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His symptoms sound like most of my mates
eightball

1st Mar 06 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
What does it actually mean to be sectioned?

mental health act in england is different to scotland, so i'm not familiar with the in's and out's of the english one, but basically an individual can be removed to/detained in hospital under the mental health act (now care and treatment act 2003 in scotland) for the purposes of assessment/treatment if they are incapable of making an informed choice/a danger to themselves or others/other associated risks. the term 'sectioned' stems from being detained under one of the sections of the act. these can vary - GP, psychiatrist, mental health officer (specially trained social worker), Psychiatric nurse (although limited ironically). the police only have the power to remand someone to a place of safety, ie. where they will be assessed and possibly detained by one of the above. detentions vary in length - from 2/3 hrs (nurses holding power) to a number of years. at any rate, detention is only used as long as is necessary, and not everyone in psychiatric hospital is detained, unless admitted to a locked ward. the legislation is obviously more complicated, long winded than this, but i hope you get the idea.
Mertin

1st Mar 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harveygsi
quote:
Originally posted by Mertin

i know the guy your taking about mert, he was put in jail last week for 4 months, crazy fool

hes always disappearing, scott walked into his house last saturday and he jumped out on him with ameat cleaver lmao

considering this was about 2am
Jamie

1st Mar 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like one of my mates, but i'm sure he puts it on most of the time
Lisa

1st Mar 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drug induced psychosis is on the increase from people who do/ have smoked weed, this can be after long term use or with some people just of a few joints. The lad next door to me and Laurence woke us up one morning about 2 yrs ago trying to murder his mum because of this, was sectioned several times before he got sorted out but will be on medication for the rest of his life
Cosmo

1st Mar 06 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and how many people do drugs on here thinking that it'll not effect them later in life

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My housemate has been sectioned 22 database queries in 0.0146699 seconds