corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parcel2go.com

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parcel2go.com
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 06 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I would watch your bank account.
I was told on about 20 occasions via phone and email it would be in my account by the end of the day.

Money gone back in today!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
nickyboy01

User status: Offline
6th Mar 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
On their web site it says they are owned by a company called FAM Logistics Ltd yet there is DHL insignia all over the site - does this mean they are really owned by Deutsche Post World Net (who own DHL), or is it just some kind of partnership?

Parcel2go are just agents who get big corporate shipping discounts with the courier companies becuae they ship a lot through their online booking system, Interparcel used to use UPS but we stopped them from shipping through us because the low rates that they demanded ended up costing us more than we were actually taking in money. All the complaints that arise are usually because of lack of communication between Parcel2go and the courier thats doing the collection/delivery.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parcel2go.com 23 database queries in 0.0073781 seconds