corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good mood thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good mood thread
Sooty
Banned

User status: Offline
8th Jun 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For some reason i am also extremely happy... world cup kicks off tomorrow, pick up another run around saturday, payrise and good weather !!!
nik

8th Jun 06 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Semi good mood:- Off shopping in Brighton later and it's very hot, bought a nice watch yesterday, cars clean, bbq @ mine on sat with gf/mates/dad, and it's my Birthday on Monday and gf has taken two days off

Negative = I'm skint really
nik

8th Jun 06 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
I'm happy, I'm on my lunch break and the sun is shining

Easily pleased, I'd be pissed off that I'd have to go back to work shortly and leave the sun
Tom

8th Jun 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was gonna say col, is the sun shinning in your office Fair play to you dude I am on a drive to absorb other people's happiness people have been commenting all day on how happy I am, I must be a misearable cnut most of the time
Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sunbathed for an hour at work, and now im indoors again
JadeM
Premium Member

8th Jun 06 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
quote:
I'm happy, I'm on my lunch break and the sun is shining

Easily pleased, I'd be pissed off that I'd have to go back to work shortly and leave the sun

Yesh it could be argued I'm easily pleased, you need to speak to Colin about that!! : ......................ask me again at 2.00pm when my lunch break is over and you'd probably get a different answer

JadeM
Premium Member

8th Jun 06 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Was gonna say col, is the sun shinning in your office Fair play to you dude I am on a drive to absorb other people's happiness people have been commenting all day on how happy I am, I must be a misearable cnut most of the time

Tom....it's Jade Coli's not in employment atm as from yesterday
Aimee C

8th Jun 06 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in a well good mood have been all week, and the weather is amazin, weekend lukiin good
stuartmitchell

8th Jun 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in a good mood, been applying for jobs for ages now as the end of uni is near

Got one phonecall this morning, interview 2pm wednesday for a recruitment consultant job

then get another phonecall for a sales job in Glasgow, got to go to Manchester on Monday for assessmemts

nervous
Tom

8th Jun 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Tom....it's Jade Coli's not in employment atm as from yesterday

Sorry jade, i always feel like a nob when I do that tell him to sign up again surely ian will let him now, he must have noticed his presence lately

Why's he not in employment redundant?
JadeM
Premium Member

8th Jun 06 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There you go Tom

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=289386
Tom

8th Jun 06 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this was the same thread he started the other day so didn't bother reading it

Oh well if he didn;t wana be there in the long run it's a fgood thing

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good mood thread 22 database queries in 0.0166900 seconds