corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What football boots do you wear?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What football boots do you wear?
Russ

User status: Offline
26th Jun 06 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first pair of boots i had were some lotto's. loved them, scored so many goals for my junior school wih them
J da Silva

26th Jun 06 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Thoday
quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10

Got about 8 pairs of Tiempos in different colours with my name and number on because if I leave it till my current boots wear out to renew them, then the aren't in production anymore, so I buy all mine at once and they'll last me a while

what make are the yellow and white ones JS 10?

Nike Tiempo FG.
Carl

26th Jun 06 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM

Oh and the best pair of boots I ever had were Umbro Speciali...now they were the comfiest boots I ever had...

I remember them!
MarkM

26th Jun 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shearer worn them as did Michael Owen and Steve McManaman...

The were so soft...I wore nothing but them for about 4 years...must have had about 8 pairs...
corsaaa_16v

27th Jun 06 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Preds all the way!! They are so comfy and last for ages!! Ive had them for last 10 years or so!!

I currently have these Limited Edition Thumb Print Preds, and they are very good, although the best Preds were the Accelerators!! These are the ones Ive got now:

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What football boots do you wear? 23 database queries in 0.0149848 seconds